BulForum.com

Да се посмеете малко...

2 minutes ago, RaptoR said:

Определено са брутални, но нещо аз ли не мога да ги нагодя към трейлъра... :rofl:
Инак виждам негър елф, дебела негърка джудже... Кой знае какви други извращения ще има... Толкин ще се върти в гроба... 

Те нарочно са такива коментарите, понеже true феновете са бесни, че този сериал няма почти нищо общо с Толкин и вкарва брутална доза политшитня.

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, charmock said:

Те нарочно са такива коментарите, понеже true феновете са бесни, че този сериал няма почти нищо общо с Толкин и вкарва брутална доза политшитня.

Ахааа, щото се опитвах да навържа майтапите с некви кадри от тая шитня и си вкам бах маа му, таа минерална вода ме довърши хахаха
Иначе напълно ги разбирам хората. И харесвам гърчещи се либерасти - там ми е най-забавно хаха

=========================

АХАХАХАХАХАААААААААААААААаа

I loved Sauron's character arc and what he said after being defeated: "the moral of the story, my friends, is that it's better to have a ring on your finger than a finger in your ring."
You truly gave us something not even Tolkien could have written. Thank you, Amazon. Just... Thank you.

====================================

Оле верно има невероятни схеми хахахахахахахахаха РЕВА

When Galadriel pulled out her lightsaber and said, "Wakanda forever" sent shivers up my spine. Tolkien couldn't have written anything better

The moment Galadriel say "Autobots, transform and rollout!" right before the ship hits the iceberg gives me chills. Never thought they could put this writhing to screen. Great writing Deceptolkien!

The scene were Gandalf screamed to the Ents: "RUN, FORREST, RUN" is so emotional

Man, the moment Anakin looked at Jon Snow and told him, “With great power comes dead younglings” — stunningly brave.

The moment Gandalf dropped Sauron from the top of Nakatomi Plaza gave me chills, you truly knew it was Christmas

“One does not simply walk into Mordor, without a Pride Flag.”
-Boroqueer

The scene were Gimli looked into Gandalfs eyes and lovingly said "Luke, I am your father" made me cry my eyes out.

Elrond said, "Hey Galadriel, have you ever been mistaken for a man?". Galadriel answered, "No. Have you?"  such brilliant writing, even Tolkien himself would be ashamed.

The way Galadriel entered the Matrix, lifted the sword from the stone, said "Hakuna Matata" and then killed Frieza was incredibly heartwarming and truly a moment for all women to cherish. Just the way Stephen Hawking wrote it.

Not gonna lie... Using Hanna Montana's "Born in the USA" song really elevate this trailer and brings Tolkien's universe to real life. So brave.

„Do you know how the Rings of Power first came into being? They were brilliant story once, taken by the dark powers, tortured and mutilated. A ruined and terrible form of screening.”

I actually really respect Amazon Prime for this.
There are very few companies that would be willing to lose this much money just to insult Tolkien.  I don't know what he did to Amazon, but that's some dedicated revenge.

The scene were Galadriel says: "Thats my secret, I'm always angry", then turns purple and punches Voldemort into the face was awesome.

I came to see the first black female dwarf, first black elf with short hair and emo villan in TV show. I don't get how they get 210% negative user vote ration this epic trailer, we Tolken superfans embrace you Amazon.

Edited by RaptoR