BulForum.com

От коя планета сте?

afx

You Are From Pluto

pluto.jpg

You are a dark, mysterious soul, full of magic and the secrets of the universe.

You can get the scoop on anything, but you keep your own secrets locked in your heart.

You love change and you use it to your advantage, whether by choice or chance.

You don't like to compromise, to the point of being self-destructive with your stubborness.

Live life with love, and your deep powers will open the world to you.

И аз съм от Плутон :happy:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You Are From Neptune

You are dreamy and mystical, with a natural psychic ability.

You love music, poetry, dance, and (most of all) the open sea.

Your soul is filled with possibilities, and your heart overflows with compassion.

You can be in a room full of friendly people and feel all alone.

If you don't get carried away with one idea, your spiritual nature will see you through anything.

me too :bgrin:

Хаха! На Марс сме доста хора... Усещам ще става дърт купон :P :D :)...

Ех... далечко си :cry

На Venus съм сам с intense... баси скуката :D

Аз ще ти кажа баси скуката :devil Ще ти дам на теб една СКУКА :devil

Някой да говори,че ще бъда нежна? :devil Знаеш ли какъв тупаник ще ти хвърля :devil

Ще ти дам на теб една СКУКА :devil

... дори и да си последната жена на Венера ... ТЦЪК :P

:D

Знаеш ли какъв тупаник ще ти хвърля :devil

Малката... нидей да знаеш много :lol:

afx, защо толкова се дърпаш на intense? :)

иначе аз съм от Лунатааа :D

You can vibe with the steady rhythms of the Moon.

You're in touch with your emotions and intuition.

You possess a great, unmatched imagination - and an infinite memory.

Ultra-sensitive, you feel at home anywhere (or with anyone).

A total healer, you light the way in the dark for many.

afx, защо толкова се дърпаш на intense? :)
afx да не си дрогиран..

Трябва чувствата да са взаимни.. иначе си е тъпкане баси... :sick

Разбирам,разбирам...Правиш се на недостъпен... B) *

Не знам от коя планета съм,но ей сега отлитам за страната на сънищата... :rolleyes: :moon: :happy:

* :P

You Are From Pluto

You can get the scoop on anything, but you keep your own secrets locked in your heart.

You don't like to compromise, to the point of being self-destructive with your stubborness.

LifeFeel is born 16 November ...

You Are From Mars mars.jpg You're energetic, althletic, and totally hyperactive.

You love playing sports and being in the middle of all of the action.

You're independent, corageous, and brave. Unafraid to do things your way.

Mars can be reckless, quick tempered, and a little too spontaneous.

So think before you act - and resist your natural urges to dominate others.

Абе само аз ли получих това... :unsure:

Странно... Толкова дълго писмо, а за планета нищо...

Dear Julia, 

I have just finished the reading which you have asked me for and I am writing to you straight away as I have some very important news to tell you about your future in 2006. Firstly I want to tell you that I am very certain about everything that I am telling you about as I have checked and double-checked all my results by comparing the position the planets will have in 2006 with the position they held at the exact moment of your birth Julia. It is because of this that I first realized that such an important event was ahead for you in 2006. This event will take place during a very rare and intense Transit which you will live through during 56 full days of this year. 

So let me tell you now exactly what all this is about and why 2006 will mark the beginning of a brand new cycle in your life. I did in fact immediately perceive that you are much more than you think you are. Let me explain myself, I have discovered that you have immense ressources within yourself which are unfortunately unexploited because of certain doubts and uncertainties which you have deep within you. This is a real shame and a waste of these valuable qualites of yours. Your hidden talents seem to be stronger and more powerful than in most of the people who come to see me. You also have another powerful tool which could be a major bonus for you Julia but for the moment it turns against you as it is transformed from a great sensibility to doubt and incertitude..... 

I am very happy to be able to contact you today in that case, because things look set to change dramatically for you in 2006 and you will experience a sort of revelation, a revelation which you have been waiting for and which will permit you to discover the most important path for you in your life. You will suddenly realize exactly why you are on this Earth, what your goals are, what direction you should take and this revelatory event will allow you to radically transform your life. 

This will be an event which will take place over the coming months at a moment when the Moon and the planet Pluto will both be in the same position which they were in at the precise moment of your birth (Pluto's position at the moment of your birth was 197°12'32.0705 and the Moon's was 116°45'32.5537). This is going to create a particularly beneficial climate for you and added to this is the influence of Jupiter, the planet of chance, opportunity and success will be in Sextile in your 12th House and it's position will mean that this astral body will be able to guide and protect your destiny during this 56 day period. This extremely favorable climate is going to favor a very important event which will appear as a revelation in your life and will be accompanied by an important encounter. 

I am also very happy for you as I think that I can help you find the direction you seek in your life and to get the very most out of this event which will present itself to you. Today I know that I can help you to find that direction and be happy in life. This is not just hot air : I haven't had such a strong reading for somebody for quite a long time. The vibrations I got showed me that your life isn't what you'd like it to be. I find this a shame because you do in fact have enormous potential and all you need to live life in happiness is to bring that potential out and use it to your best advantage 

3 elements came through clearly to me about you: 

1) You must make these decisions on certain precise days since on these days your astral configuration is at its maximum influential strength 

2) To make the RIGHT decisions you must discover the unused talents you have and that only somebody competent will be able to reveal to you and this is extremely important for your future success in life. 

3) During this transit you should not miss out on a very important encounter which could later be essential for your life. 

I now want to let you know that I remain entirely at your disposition to produce a second reading for you Julia, a reading which will be far more complete in which I will determine all of the information which you need for this special period which means I will tell you which events are set to occur, when exactly this period will start, what revelations you can expect, who this person is who you should encounter and I will also tell you what your hidden qualities and talents are, how you may exploit them and what your true aspirations in life are. To do this kind of reading for you I need you consent as the work does take a certain time to complete. I have put a page online for you where you can ask me to start this reading: 

https://pro16.abac.com/atoll1/a.php?p=angela.cgi&r=d&c=ipfk5&f=whyvn 

Have a good day 
Angela 

If, however you no longer wish to receive any messages from me, please let me know at : https://pro16.abac.com/atoll1/unsubscribe.php?c=ipfk5&r=d

You Are From Jupiter

You are exuberantly curious - and you love to explore newness.

Enthusiastic and optimistic, you get a kick out of stimulating intellectual discussions.

Foreign cultures and languages fascinate you. You love the outdoors, animals, and freedom.

Chances are you tend to exaggerate, so try to keep a lid on that.

If you do, you'll continue to be known for your confidence, generosity, and sense of justice.

Mars

mars.jpg

You're energetic, althletic, and totally hyperactive.

• 2 weeks later...

You Are From Pluto

pluto.jpg

What Planet Are You From?

http://www.blogthings.com/whatplanetareyoufromquiz/

Уха! Това ми е зодиакалната планета. Супер й се кефя!

Ред:

Само да знаеш, че Плутон от скоро вече не е планета. :) Излиза че си изпаднал от астероид. :D
Това в "ШОК" ли го прочете?

Не. Съобщиха го официално по новините преди може би месец. На международна конференция са се събрали да решат дали да се признаят още две планети или Плутон да се извади от списъка като такава. И в краен случай са решили второто. Тъй че и ти си изпаднал от астероид. Ама важно е че ти отива де. :P

http://www.dnes.bg/article.php?cat=4&id=26863

mars.jpg

You're energetic, althletic, and totally hyperactive.

Тъй че и ти си изпаднал от астероид. Ама важно е че ти отива де. :P

Това пък как го реши... Сам или на научен симпозиум...

Много се съмнявам да е окончателно това решение иначе. След време някой друг ще се обади и ще почне да изкарва доводи да се върне като планета плутон и онази, десетата ...

***You Are From Uranus***

You shine with brilliant creativity, and you're more than a little eccentric.

You love everything unusual and shocking. You're one far-out chick or dude.

Anything unconventional excites you - and you have genius potential.

Just don't let your rebel side get the best of you, or else you'll alienate everyone.

Your original thinking and funky attitude is all you need to be you.

You Are From Mercury

You are talkative, clever, and knowledgeable - and it shows.

You probably never leave home without your cell phone!

You're witty, expressive, and aware of everything going on around you.

You love learning, playing, and taking in all of what life has to offer.

Be careful not to talk your friends' ears off, and temper your need to know everything.

Абе, няма ли поне един от Земята - намирам се във форум на инопланетяни :laughing:

Иначе ето какво казват във Wiki за Pluto:

From its discovery by Clyde Tombaugh in 1930, Pluto was considered the ninth planet from the Sun. In the late 20th and early 21st century, many similar objects were discovered in the outer solar system, most notably the Trans-Neptunian object Eris which is slightly larger than Pluto. In August 2006 the IAU redefined the term "planet", and classified Pluto, Ceres, and Eris as dwarf planets. Pluto is also classified as the prototype of a family of trans-Neptunian objects. After the reclassification, Pluto was added to the list of minor planets and given the number 134340.

Archived