BulForum.com

Малко помощ с

fiko_pld

Става въпрос за играта UFC UNDISPUTED 2010 ,ако някой е играе сигурно ще му е по лесно.

I just accidentally found this out. you can go to create a fighter on the main menu, load fighter, then pic your career guy and copy him over to your cafs. now load the copy and you can change everything about him. you can add all the moves in the technique edit list with 12,000 points alloted (lvl 3 too), change his gear, name, weight class, etc. you can even change his skill points and attribute points by shaving points off a skill, and adding them to another.

But there are no free skill or attribute points, so if you want a fast caf, your still gonna have to burn an hour or so in career to earn skill and attribute points.

Start a Career on easy.

use the first year or so on attributes. fight when you have to.

unlock a couple clich takedowns or strikes (whatever your best at) and spar like crazy and rack up skill points.

use them in 30, 50, and 70 chunks or they will decay. keep sparring until you got enough, get one more fight in so it will save the game, then restart the game and do the career copy i mentioned. this way saves alot of time not learning moves in career mode.

The best thing about it is now you can do one career, copy the guys over and over and put one in each weight class!

the only thing i dont know is if theyre are extra moves in career that are not in the insta-caf technique list. but i made a list in career of all my favorite flashy striking moves, and all of them were there.

also i dont know how many lvl 3 moves you can buy with 12,000 points, but i did like 10 lvl 3 moves and only spend like 4,000 points!

-----> i just went back to the game to check on something and found something else out:

the few moves that i learned in career were still there, and i still had 12,000 points to spend on moves! so if you wanted, you could do a career, unlock only lvl 1 moves, copy the dude, then upgrade them to lvl 3!! OK this could be concidered a glitch, so if THQ reads this and decides to pacth it, please just patch it so the moves you learned are gone, and all you have is the 12,000 to spend, if your not gonna give us strong insta cafs, then at least let us have this so people can make faster cafs, and have one in each weigh class by only doing career once.

im gonna make one now. have fun!

Много ще съм благодарен...

Archived