BulForum.com

ATI Radeon 9600Pro vs. FX5600Ultra

Nax

знам че доста се изписа по въпроса но лично аз не видях да се пише точно за тези двете карти а съм тръгнал да се оттъва от тоя GeForce4 MX ;) тъъ какво ще кажете за тези двете когато са една срещу друга ;)

ave hora vie za benchmark saitove ne ste li chuvali ve????

sumnqva me nqkoi v toq forum da e imal i dvete karti i da gi polzval edna sled dryga che da razbere kakva e ralzikata?

otidi na www.anandtech.com ili na www.tomshardware.com da vidish koq e po dobra, tuk nikoi ne e pravil obshirni testove s tezi 2 che da ti kaje, naj mnogo da si izrazi sobstvenoto mnenie ili tova koeto e chul ot nqkoi si... 1000 temi ot tozi tip se izpisaha veche, shte si vzimam 9600 pro, kupuvam video nqkoi da preporucha neshto, koq e po dobra itn itn , nqma li nqkoi da pusne edin benchmark resultat sus vsichki karti i da go pinnne che da gledat...

tomshardware:

"Compared to the FX 5600 Ultra, the 9600 PRO seems the better choice. For the most part, it offers higher performance and also takes the lead in image quality, thanks to excellent FSAA and anisotropic filtering. The FX 5600 Ultra also seems to have trouble with some modern games like Aquanox 2 (with DX 9 shaders) and Splinter Cell. The results of the 3DMark 2003 subtests were also disappointing. Then again, the possibility remains that NVIDIA will be able to remedy this with a newer driver revision. "

anandtech:

"Between the Radeon 9600 Pro and the GeForce FX 5600 Ultra, the performance of the two offerings is relatively close; however, the few cases where the GeForce FX performed the worst out of our roundup of cards and the lesser image quality offered by the part push our recommendation towards the Radeon 9600 Pro. "

i edno mnenie za half-life 2:

"In terms of the performance of the cards you've seen here today, the standings shouldn't change by the time Half-Life 2 ships - although NVIDIA will undoubtedly have newer drivers to improve performance. Over the coming weeks we'll be digging even further into the NVIDIA performance mystery to see if our theories are correct; if they are, we may have to wait until NV4x before these issues get sorted out.

For now, Half-Life 2 seems to be best paired with ATI hardware and as you've seen through our benchmarks, whether you have a Radeon 9600 Pro or a Radeon 9800 Pro you'll be running just fine. Things are finally heating up and it's a good feeling to have back..."

tova stiga li ti?

Archived