BulForum.com

Лирично отклонение

Oib, karaman, и двамата сте прави.

Както всяко нещо и прошката си има граници. Никой не може да очаква от теб да си готов да затвориш очи след всеки гаф и да простиш. В един момент просто чашата прелива и ти си казваш "край". Така че не е достатъчно човек да може да прощава, трябва останалите да не злоупотребяват с това.

Наистина е много по-трудно да простиш на себе си. Понякога дори е невъзможно. В темата ми за самоубийствата бе казано, че някои хора посягат на живота си точно защото не могат да живеят с чувството за вина. Не трябва да се стига до такива крайности. Колкото и да си съгрешил, ако близките ти са с теб и те подкрепят, трябва да намериш сили да си простиш и да продължиш живота си.

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Зергатул хмммм.Роднинската подкрепа е много важна.Съгласен съм,че не може да има прошка без граници.Но и най-трудно еда простиш на самия себе си.А чувството за вина - това си е доста тежък воденичен камък

Agarvaen, разказът ти е тъжен и въздействащ, но и красив. В момента съм прекалено зает да бърша сълзите си, за да си обясня как така смъртта може да е красива. Не знам дали ти си искал така да я представиш или аз просто възприемам нещата по различен начин. Но факт е, че редом със сълзите, на лицето ми плахо се появи зародиш на усмивка...

Едно е ясно - писането ти се отдава! Продължавай в същия дух!

п.с. - Това "хмммм" в последния ти пост какво трябва да значи? :)

Благодаря.Просто смъртта никога не е красива.Има героична,има обикновена,има подлизурска и недостойна смърт.Но няма красива.А след смъртта винаги идва нов живот(това може да се приеме за красиво).Това беше в контекста и идеята на разказа.

А за хмммм...знаеш как е на устен изпит при някой кофти професор-един вид настройка на гласните струни.Не значи нищо определено. ;)

Ok.V edin drug forum deto sam mod.Se proiaviavam kato pisatel na kazi re4i fentasi.Horata vikat 4e gi kefi.As im viarvam.Ta vaprosa mi e moze li da se postvat takiva raboti i tuka.Ne6to kato fentasi s mutanti deto ste gi skivali v x-men filmite.Samo deto geroite sa moi.Ou i sa na angliiski 6tot foruma e 4uzd.Pa ne mi se prevezdat dostata4no bezsanni no6ti sam gi pisam za da gi prepisvam sega otnovo.

Да, разбира се. Чакам с нетърпение да прочета някое от творенията ти! Скоро и аз ще се включа с моите трилъри , хоръри и подобни дивотии :)

Fear of The Dark а ?Недейте бре хора,страх ме е!!! :P

Аз също имам няколко ужасчета,ама са много постни...и са повлияни от С.Кинг

Agarvaen, въздействащо акцентираш на най-милите ми спомени за моменти от миналото... Не знам какво повече да кажа. Прочетах го, след което повече от 5 минути съм стояла втренчена в нищото. Образите не бяха същите, но това няма озсолютно никакво значение. Посланието, самата смърт, красотата в новото начало - това беше важното за мен. Досега на тази случка не бях гледала като на нещо, което само по себе си е край, водещ след себе си начало... Успокои един от кошмарните ми спомени с този разказ... Отново благодаря!

Birth Decline радвам се,че без да искам,ти помагам по някакъв начин.

Животът е просто миг във Вечността, а ние сме малки семенца,понесени от вятъра на Промяната.(уф,писна ми да правя цитати,ама ми е в кръвта :angry: )

По дяволите ви пращам всички ;) Пичове сте бря. Ей затова искам форум а не тема. Как сега в един пост да отговоря за 4 неща?... Борисе захващай се, чети PHP че моите дървени способности интелигентни до никъде не го докараха - само грешки дава безумния SQL и всичко останало. Ще продължа да чета всичко и може би ще напиша обещаното на Велвет, но ми трябва малко време да влезна в крак. Ебати - един ден ме няма и не знам вече какво става.

Ami vi6te ne e mnogo.Tova triabva da znaete 4e e rodeno ot bolnata glava na edin goliam x-men fan koito kazi re4i e izrasal s film4etata deto gi davaha po foxa.Tui mu se viga fanfiction.I vav sayta deto sam mod e dosta rasprostraneno.

Znam 4e za vas moze da e tapo.znam 4e moze da ne se nakefite.Ama sudba.Are .Kakto se kazva s glavata napred. :D :D :D

Izviniavam se 4e triabva da se kiorite taka.No sam gi pisal na razvalen angliiski.Nadiavam se da razberete.Za kakvo stava vapros.A i o6te ne sam go zavar6il kakto sami 6te vidite.Ako ne vi haresa PM nete me.Za da znam dali da postvam prodalzenieto i tuka.

Part 1

Ms.Ivanova-Ok.This isthe last weak for the school year.And the last exam aweits.There will be three choises in the thay of the exam i willn tell you which it will be.Here thei are:Hristo Botev-To my mother,Elin Pelin-Geracite and Aivan Vazov-Under the thraldom.That is all. Gorge do you write this?

George-Yes Ms. Ianeva.I wrote it.

Ms. Ivanova - Repeat it for me please.

George -..the thraldom.Look i will learn them you know that i always do.

The the bell rings.All the students go autside the school yard to smoke cigares.No one weits the teacher to leave them.George an Aivan(Aivan is George best friend) are walking thro the stairs.

Aivan - Man i dont know anithing abot that literatur staf.Can you imagine that my parents whant me to go to colege?

George - The same staff with me to bro.Whit our avarege gratitude eaven if we go as one person we wont sucsead.I am asheamed of my self.I never felt so depresive in my entire life.

Aivan - Dont wory we will make it some how.So whats up with your girl are you still together?

George - No she is the other person who know about my gifts.She is FOH can you imagine.I have a FOH for girlfriend!My hart is brocen on milion peacec but i will survive.You know what i always say "Place my bodi in a ship and burn it in the sea ,let my spirit rise outrich cary me...."

And you know the other staff.

Aivan - Don't torcher me with that staff man you knowthat i hate Power metal and speciali manowar.Jesus i hate when you start singing.Whatever now we have Pfisics i am still fighting for average.

George - Dude i alredy make up mi grade.You are so slow .... What the!Watch aut man where do you think you are in the WWE ring or something?

Nasty student - What!Are you talking to me "metal brain".Do you have a problem with me.If you have go on hit me first.

George - Yeah and get throw aut from the schoo,ceap dreaming.

Aivan - C'moon George dont swet about that jerk.

Nasty student - Suc my ***.

Aivan swings and brokes the nose of the student.His heand is bloodi and Aivan dry his heand in the student t-shirt.

Aivan - Man you spill more blood than a virgin.

The two friends enter the class room.

There a Small creapi human with woman looks tels them.

Pfisics Teacher - You are late agayn.Nomber 4 and 1.

Aivan - Sorry teach we had a litle trouble with my locker.

Pfisics teacher - Agayn?Stop yor using the same excuse evri time it gets lame.Aivan ere you redi.And if you are Tell me about the black hols.

So the most boring class ends and the same staff hapens like every day when tyhe school ends:the students are screaming of joy onli one more weak and school ends.What more do you want.

George and Aivan are walking slowly to the coridor til, they get out from the school.

George - Dude what is this croud is there a claun?

Aivan - Ceap dreaming that dude will never come back here again.And dont ask my why becose you know why.The leatle roof acsident.You remember you started it.

George - Yeah the acsident i was forgoten about it.I mean cmoon i was didn't realise my powers then.Thanc God that the tru reason was not discoverd.

Aivan - What are you afraid of?You and your brother.Your parents arent FOH.

George - Yes but our naibors are.And that is bad.I think that i can ceap mi powers hiden for long time.Plaing the metal boy in black i can handle this.

Part 2

Slowli they moved thru the croud and surprise surprise several punks definatli droged.Were teroriseing some of the students. One of them was a girl definetli wanted for som pleasure.One of the other students was with brocen head.

Man - Leave my daughter alone you scum bags.

Punc1 - What do you gonna do about it old man.Fight us?

Man - Thats not a bad idea.

The man swings and he mises the one of the puncs hit him with a metal bat and open his head.

Girl -Father plese stand up father!

Aivan - Cmoan man you know what you have to do just do it.Fuck the world and what will they think of you i will awlays be your friend.Dont tell me that you wont do anithing.

George - Thancs for the pep tawlk i was going to fight aniway my bro is coming we will handel those guys.

Vladimir(The brother) - Looks like there is a situation.(The powers Vladimir have are:Telepati,healing and absorbation and his blood can heal)

The two brothers walk together to the druged puncs there gona be a batle and thei know it.

George and Vladimir - You why dont you pick some one with your size!

Punc2 - Who you two litle metals don make me leugh.

Vladimir - Our size wont mather what mathers are the guts that we have.

Punc4 tries to hit Vladimir and he mises.After that comes the hit in the back from Vladimir and a cnea in the face from George.The Other Puncs stud unbeliving what just hapend.

The other one swings with the bat to Georhe he didn't miss George fals down with brocen head.

Vladimir - You idiot!

He concentrates and enter that puncs mind making him think that he had a serguri whithout a analegisic.The third and the fourth puncs atack Vladimir all at once he didn't saw them komind few suxsesful hits and he was down.In the same moment George stand up.

George - Big mistace.

Unbeliving what they see the puncs attaced him.Whit two sucsesful moves he doged their hits the first got a broken arm and the second felt the telekenesis (Darh Vader stile- when he kils from distance)The students stud unbeliving what they see two puncs were laing down the third was KO the last was in the air choking.Vladimir stand up.His injuries start healing infront of the students facec the same was hapening with Georges head.

Vladimir - Good work bro keep him in the air.

George - Ai ai dude.

Vladimir Runs and jumps in the ayr whit a single hit he knoct out the last.The students kept standing there whithout saing a word.Ecsept Aivan.

Aivan - See it wasn't so scary no body hates you.

Students - You three are mutants?

George - Aivan isnt.So you gonna hete us or what.

Girl - Please can you help my dad.I think he is daing.

Vladimir - Shure my blood can heal.

He opens his pocet knife and makes a skar few drops of his blood enterd the mans mouth before the scar heals.

George - Dont wory he will be fine.So i ask again are you gona hete us or not?

Student1 - All who hates mutants come with me.Today they have done something good but that dont makes them not mutants.

For a big surprise most of the croud didn't go with him.

George - Yeah "My spirit will never die.."

Aivan - Dude stop that!

Part1

One day pass after the show down in the school.And the tings alredy were on fire.News reporters were asking the students did they know about the powers of the two students who fight the droged puncs in the school.Some of the kids lied about that becose they wanted to get more atention.It looks like everibodi exept the reporters know that they were laing.

News reporter - Did you know that George and his brother are mutants?

Student - Yes i know about their gifts George knows telekenesis and he is a healer(but George had a advanced strent and agiliti) and his brother know how was the word about those mutants who enterd your head?

News reporter - Telepats mister..Ecscuse me you didn't tell me your name?

Student - Stoian.Yeah telepat and healer(also absorber and marcial arts 4 dan).

Aivan - Stop laing Piter.

News reporter - What did you sed?

Aivan - His name is Piter.Only i klnow about the powers.And Georges girl friend.

News reporter - One of the mutant has a girlfriend where is she?

Aivan - Hiding.she is FOH.Preti nasti isn't it.

News reporter - Did he only uses her for plesure to avenge that she hates his kind is he a sadist?Is he a rapist.His brother is telepath.Imagine they **** a girl and then he clears her mind is that what dey do.Martin turn of the camera.Tell as and we will pay you good.Martin start shooting

Aivan - OK! I will tell you everithing.George and Vladimir are the most good boys i ever know.

News reporter - Are you saing this becose they thred you.Martin turn.....

Aivan - Martin dont turn of.They are my friends and...

News reporter - Are you in the rapist bisnes?

Aivan - What?! You must be joking!I don't want to be a part of this.Go find some FOH mamber he might tell you what you want to hear.

Student FOH -Yeh go with the mutants rapier!

News reporter - Is this true are they a rapists?

In the late night new news thread shows.Mutant students are rapists.Vladimir Gorge and their parents are watching it.

Father - You koud tell us you know we dont hate your kind.Whe shoud have bein prepared for staf like this.

Mother - Our naibors are torcharing us.I cant stand this any more.Why you didn't tell us.Now the bell rings all the time.Eaven our door is painted with grafit.Today in the supermarket they didn't want to sell us food becose we are your perents.Sinse yesterday no one tawks to me.People who know me eaven cros the streat when they see me like i am radioaktiv!I dont desurve a life like this.

Father - Dont cry honey.Everithing will be fine.We will move in The USA we wone a grean card remember.

Mother - Yeh now all we have to do is find money.

Father - I am selling the apartment and the house we will have the money.

He makes a suden move to tell the boys to go out and make something.They get theyr money and get out.

George - Cool yestarday we were heroes now we are rapists.

Vladimir - Get use to it only one more month or two and we will start clean in the US.

George - I know.I kant wait to see our cosin in the US.I miss my ount too.

Vladimir - Two monts maksimum and we get out from this dump.Now lets go have a drink.

As they walk thru the hood people lok at them with fear and hate.Some of them eaven close eyes and start praing.The chaos was everiwhere.They walked to the nearest bar and orderd two big "Jack Daniels".After the third glass they orderd the whole botles.

Barman - Arent you the mutants rapists i heard on the news about.

Vladimir - Yes we are the mutants.

George - But we are not a rapists.

Barman - You are not welkom in here finish the drink and get out of here!

George - Same old shit just diferent day.I reali kant weyt to get out of here!

They finished fast almost on EX the botles(You know that when you have healing power is reali hard to get drunk i mean the healing starts and beats the alcohol.So it is reali hard .)In that moment ten drunked humans lower the dustance betwean them and our heroes.

Drunc man - You you mutants are looking for trouble?

George - No we were just going.

Drunc man - No you'r not becose we gonna kick you off this place.And we gonna cleaned it with your carcas.

George - Try it man.Only i kan handel you all.

Vladimir - We are not looking for trouble we are going.

Are you drunc dont start a fight bro.Its for our good.

Drunc man - Get skeared?

Vladimir - No i am just resonable.

Drunc man - Resonable bla bla.Get them boys!

With a powerful telekenetik blast George knocs them out.And Vladimir cleared the minds of the people in the bar from the last 50 seconds.

Vladimir - Well that went well.

George - What did you make them think?

Vladimir - That we are huging like old friends.

George - Realy?!

Vladimir - Apfkorce not.I just wiped their minds.

They slowly go out the bar.It was somewhere in 3 or 4 in the morning.As they were walking a shadow goes up their heads they looked up and they saw a flaing man.George tries to folow him with his telekenesis but the figure was too fast.

George - Did you scaned its mind?

Vladimir - Yeah.And it wasn't friendly.I think that mutants will be on the front page today too becose that thing just cilled a woman.We have to find him and bring him to justice.

George - So we gonna play super heroes.Dont make me Laugh.

Vladimir - Yes we will becose if we dont find it we will be the responsable for that womens death.

George - When you put it that way.I am with you bro.

The two of them gazed to the scy and shake becose they wasnt shure are they prepare for thing like this?

Part 2

The night was warm and people can feal that the sumer was there.A small group of teennagers was walking in the park.They were all drunc.Almost walking they loked like zombies.

Teenager1 - Are we gonna have a party or what?

Teengirl1 - What do you mean by having a party?

Teenager2 - You know.we are all drunk we are five boys and two girls.that cind of party.

Teengirl2 - No way that is gros!

Teenager3 - You gonna do what we say are there will be no life for you to live.

The druncen boys start kising and undresing the girls.Skreams full the night.And the agoni and scearnes were everiwhere.

A black figure closes up to the grouop.And reach his hend to the neck of the first teen boy and bite him there.This time The girls wasnt screaming.

Teenager2 - Leave mi boodie alone.

Teen girl1 - We gonna die.We gonna die!

Teengirl2 - Please spare our li.....

No time to take the shadoui figure broke her neck and start drinking blood from it.the other teenagers start running but death was everiwhere.

One of the girls hit her self in a tree.And start craing.More figures cept coming from everiwhere.It loks like there gonna be a blood fiesta and the blood will be fresh.

News reporter - Today we are witneses of one of the most bloody kills in our time.A group of teenagers were atacked while they wer walking thru the park.The killers didnt left many clues exept the tooth marcs on the teenagers throats.Are we witnesing a mutant blood fieast whitch was desined like a sacrifice to their mutant gods.Are Vladimir and Georgi involved in it we wont know.Let us ask some of their friends.We will have an exclusive interview with Georges girlfriend.

Student FOH - I awleys know that the mutants are folwing some weird guads.I eaven read in the histori of egipt books about a enciant worior who declare his self for god his name was Apocalips if i am not mistacen.

News reporter - What can you say about Georges and Vladimir's disapiarence.

Student FOH - Maybe their are hiding from humanity.they are scared to face the wrath of "The friends of humanity".I mean first rapists now group cillers this is too weird wont they stop?

News reporter - Are you acusing them for this blood fiesta?

Student FOH - Yes i am.

Deap in the darck a shadowi figure apears.It start walking in circles like some lunatik.and start tawlking to him self:

Shadowy figure - They don't know how wrong they are.Maybe exept the god sacrifise thing.If humaniti ever know what will come over her when i am finished they will pray in the feet of the mutants to save them.They all shoud feal the wrath of Mephisto.And Patch the one called Wolverine he will pay too for cilling my human form.

Deap in the deeps of earth in the Rodopi mountains two figures stand infront of a tv watching and thiking.

George -how long it will take to understand that this is not our work i cand stand people acusing us for everithing bad.

Vladimir - We shaw weit no more i am redy all the cilings are hapening in this area our citi park.And the cirkle is grouing.

George - Is this means that we are going hunthing what we shud have to hunt?

Vladimir - Thats right bro.

Mother - You are reali in to this super hero staff arent you?

Vladimir - Yes we are.

George - Please take us seriosli.

Mother - Iam taking you seriosli.Onli i am skared for your lifes.You dont have ani experiance with this exept those puncs from the school.Here i Do a litle modifications to your jackets whit that staff you bring i made them buletproof.

George - Sounds good.

Vladimir - Look at me i look just like Neo.

Father - Now what you gonna pick up some stupid names or not?

Vladimir - Actuayi i am gonna made up a name for my self.Fatrher you give me that book "F2F"

My name will be Avatar like the nick name of the main charecter.And since now bro you will use onli that name when we are on mision and not in home this gonna be our secret code names.

George - Good now we are on mision.You reali need to check your brain that psihik staff is melting it.Hm my name will be...Stoma like the rival of Avatar.

Stoma - Yep.

The two brothers walk from the hide out and flew with the telecenesis of George to tha parc.With one singel thought , today the hunter will become a prey.

Part 3

It was somewhere in 2 or 3 in the morning.Avatar and Stoma were wayting for they pray.Then thet heard a scream.

Avatar - That way bro trouble it is our guis.

Stoma - It was time.

The two of them flew to the spot .The site was terible some freacs were drinking the blood from thise teens.And they like it.

Stoma - Crazi basterds!

Stoma - Who sed i will be alone?You are comin wiyh me!

Stoma - Stop with the jokes it is not funy now.

The two of them go to the ground and start fighting with the they didn't know what they are fighting.Their oponets were very strong.Definatli not humans.Stoma throw his best telecenetic blast at those creaturs.And they just fell and get up again that was unbelivable.Avatar tries to make them think that thei are being on a sergion table whithout anestecik.That didn't help too.

They were surounded there wasnt way to get out of the situation.

Stoma - It loks like this is it you were write we were not ready for staff like this.

Avatar - Man you are tawking like some stupid charecter in 90s movie that never make it to the big screan.Ther is awleys a wey.Dont you forget thet we cant die easy.

Stoma - Yea we will feal the payn longer.

Avatar - Dont you forget Manowar lirics "My soul will never die..."

Stoma -Yep but my body will.And i do not want that.

In the same time a motorcicle roar shoude in the darc and a man goes from it.He starts swinging some kind of blade and the ghoul like creatures start turning in ashes.Avatar goes berserc and Stoma folou his brother to the dence of death.The Blac figure gives them some clows.They put them and start hiting the creatures died amesingli fast.

Stoma - "My spirit will never die..."

Avatar - I told you that there was a nother way.

The figure takes his helmet and looks them in the eyes.It was a man with black skin snow white eies and two verry big dog teath.

Black man - The name is Blade.It is reali nice to see other vampire hunters.Where are your gadjets?

Avatar - Our names are Avatar mine and Stoma my brother.You are sayng taht tjhis was a vampires.I cant belive that i awleys thought that they were a mith.And we are not Vamp. hunters.We just want to clean our names bi catching the real responsoble creatures who are cilling in that area of our town.

Blade - So you are the two mutants that are chosen guilti by the people about the cillings.That explains whi you didn't have ani silver wepons.

Stoma - What about garlik?

Blade - That is a mith.You kan ceap the claws if you help me kill their demon god Mephisto.

Stoma - We will think about it.

The humans tahat wasn't eaten by the vampires return home and never go out from it.But the word was spred.Vampires werew atacking the teens to resurect some god from the old epick books colled Mephisto.

News reporter - Are you telling that all of us have to hide in their homes and pray to not be eaten bi some vampres.If you ask me the mutant Vladimir make you think that you were atacked bi vampres to cover their tracks and to become heroes.

Teen - I saw what i saw and i know that it is not a dream!You are just acusing those mutants becose there is no one else to ocuse.

Teen FHO - I sey that the mutants did it.

News reporter - That is all Mike cut.Here are your money kid.By the whay nice tatoo in what languich is it?

Teen FHO - Verry old.I make it before four days.You kan make one too if you want.I will show you where.

News reporter - No thancs i will pass.Have a nice day.Mike onestli this kid gives me the creaps.He is awleis there when somthing hapens.

Mike -Whana folow him Katia?

Katia - Not a bad idea.

They foloud him whow day to a computer hall,then a disko,and from there they lost him in late12-1 in the morning.There somethink was wrong with this kid and his friends.When thei looked clously they panic start runing but there was no way out for them.The kids where drinking blood everiwhere.

Part 4

The horor was everiwhere.The two lost souls tried to hide and run bun with no sucses.A big strong man gets Katia.And a nother one Martin.They enterd a koridor to a big hall in the end one person was weiting for them.

Studant FOH - Here are master the two sacrificec witch will bring you to imortality.

Mephisto - Good work Gail you will be honored.Guards!

The two guards got the cid and start riping him apart the agoni in his face never stoped until he died.

The two reporters looked with fear in their eyes,asking them selfs are thei gonna be next.

Mephisto - That is the gift for thretaring your own kind.

Katia - Are you gonna kill us?

Mephisto - But apfkorce my dear,after the intervieu i will give you.It will be ecsklusive with the future ruler on earth.

Martin - You are sick!

Mephisto - No, no i am just a demon.That is all.

Katia - So you meanthat te mutants dont have anithing to do with the culings.

Mephisto - Yes that were my childes.As you see those mutants are heroes if it wasnt for them this night teens shoud have bean dead by now.

Mephisto makes a move with his face and one of the guards atacked and cilled Martin.

Mephisto - He is replaysable.

Katia - You monster!

Mephisto - O yes i am!Guard start shooting.

World say hello to your new ruller Mephisto.First i want to declare these mutants unresponsable for the atack on the teens from the last one week,becose i started them.Soon i will be imortal.And there wont be anithing to stoop me.

Guard throw her in jayl.I gonna need her for the sucrifice tonight.And turn of that camera!

The worlds trembles in fear shopud they make a resistence,or geive up.

World leader - Actions must be made!We are not giving up whithout a fight.

World leader 2 - Yeah what are we Chekin.

Judge - Gentelmen use normal languidge.

World leader 3 - Lets give him the sentinels.This will be ataste of our power.

World leader 4 - I agree.Let him feasl our power.

Judge - What amount of thgem has left after the Genosia?

World leader - Six your hines.

Judge - then it is a decision.Activate the santinels.

A news reporter is geting an interveu of the head master of the school for gifted Mr.Charles Exavier.

News reporter - Will the X-men get a part in this if the santinels fail?

ProfX - I do not want to be a pecimist but dealing with somting godlike wont be easy.I am not shure kan they beat him.

Wolvarine - I alredi fought him Chuck he is strong onli some one like me kan kill him.Well atleast i think like that.

Gambit - Please monami you think?

Wolvarine - Dont push your luck Gambo.

Nightcrawler - Please main friends.Now is not the time.The onli think that is left is we to act if those robots dont sucsead.And if we dont sucsead then we will pray to God for help.

In the dark Blade ,Avatar and Stoma are watching and hoping that this time reali wont be the last.

Part 5

The sound of metal sprads the silence Avatar was dancing so as Stoma.Last batle himn before going in to batle"Swords in the wind"

Blade- Is that how you are preparing for batle a?

Stoma - Yeah.Want to try?

Blade - No i am more raper cind og guy.

Avatar - OK.Dont unconcentrate us.

Blade - Whatever.Here are your silver claws.And do you have ani car or something.

Blade - I just needed to cnow.

The sentinels were aproaching Stara planina where the hideout of mephisto is.Many Vampires were hiding from the sun.Some tries to protect their master sufer the suden death.Then Mephisto apears and kreates a blast of energy(Like ones in the Wolverine Comics)The first sentinel fals with a roar.The others fall as quik as the first one did.

Nick Fury - Well now is our turn.I hope you are ready.

Wolverine - We are.

Blade makes his praier and then goes on his bike waiting for Avatar and Stoma.

Blade - You ready?

Stoma - Yes.

Thei flew to Stara Planina.The sind was all metall gadgets.Nothink from the nature was left.

In that moment a plane apeard Mephisto comes out and start shoting to the plane.An envisible force field apears.The playn was still in ayr.

Blade - Now is our chance,atack.

He atacks without waiting Maphisto seas him and send a nother blast to Blade.He dodges,swings and direct hit in the head.and what a surprise nothing hapens.From the plane twelve figures apeard.those were the mighty x-men.

Cyclops - Go team.We will attack him from all directions.

Phoenix - Dont forget team worc.The prof is psihikli with us.Let not disapoint him.

Then a hundreds of vampires apeard.And start fighting.Some of them are tacing optic blasts,other charged cards ice bolts fists.ANd mani other tipes of super heroik powers.(Tri to imagine the siene of "Reunion part 2"Somethink like that but with vampires.The batle was furios.

The Elit guards apeard Stoma and Avatar make them sufer taht they eaven were born.Blade was fighting Mephisto (Imagine the last 15 minutes of Blade 2)in his lair.A nother blast this time Blade didn't dodge it.

Mephisto - Farewel.

Nightcrawler apeard.

Nightcrawler - Not Today you freak from hell.Onli a man with fate kann kill you and thats me.

Now "imagine the last 10 minutes of Blade But with Nightcrawler."{I am very sori but my english is limited and there is no other way of showing you how the things are going in my head.}

A quik stab and Mephisto was beaten agayn.

Outside the vampires were stil fighting.Avatar and Stoma were just helping Gambit to get up.Most of the live vampires were frozen so it was easy to kill them.Wolverine and Avatar were going berserck ciling as many as they kan.In the moning all was over.Those who didnt flw to the darcknes were burn alive from the sun.

Blade apears with Nightcrawler.

Blade - This batle is not over there are still more vampires.Some has left the batle but thei will keap cilling until they die from my hend.

Two more figures apeard.

Jubelie - Look who i found in the dungeons,some reporter she told me that she wants to apologice to Avatar and Stoma.

Bishop - Who the heck are they.

Stoma - So you finali understand that we are nor rapiers and cillers.

Katia - Yes and the whole world know it.Maphist told it before he makes him self a future king of the world.

Avatar - Every amirecle for three days.(That is bulgarian lesson)

A man in wheal chair apeard.

Prof X - I am profesor Charles Exavier you show big bravery to come heare.You are welkom to stay with us the x-men.

Blade - No way there are with me.

Stoma - Actuali we are with us we will think under those ofers but we are not promesing anithink.

Blade - Here is this Comunicator if you want to contackt me.

Rogue - Here is one from us too.If you want to contact us.

Avatar - As my bro sed we are no promesing anithink.

Three hours later a news bulitin apears.

Katia - After the dramatik fight in Stara Planina the two renegade mutants Vladimir and George Penev are clerd from all charges.The real criminal was broght to justice.

News guy - Thank you Katia that was very interesting.In a nother event a man stuck his head in elephant ass.

George - As we sed averi amyrikle for three days.

Part 1

The school year wes alredi olver, but many things have change after that and the culing in Stara Planiana.the people from Bulgaria start looking at the mutants with diferent eyes.And the staff in the nayborhood changed to good.The naibors start comunikating with the Penev famili.There was eaven a parti in honor of Valdimir and George.

George - Bro i havent imagine that things will go that way after Mephisto.When i sed everi amirikle for three dais i was wrong.

Vladimir - Yea just when we thought that the things wong o well.

George - My girl friend komes back to me do you hear.

Vladimir - No but i have seen it in your mind.You are like an open book for a psihik.Some day i will tech you how to klose your mind when it is neaded.

George - Reali you kan do that?

Vladimir - Yes.Dont tell me that you never thought of it.

George - You know beter.

A girl apears with two botles.And start dansing with the two brothers.

Girl - Witch one of you is Vladimir?

George - Nice job bro that chick wants you!

Vladimir - Do you think?

Vladimir cised the girl and go up stairs their house."there is noo need to tell you what hapend i don't want to make this a cheap SEX roman"

In the morning the girl wasnt there and Vladimir was verry surprised.When he scanned her mind he coud tell that she wont leave earli.Kan he be wrong.

Vladimir - George!George!Where are you.

Aivan - He is sleaping.

Vladimir - Cmoan it is 13PM how kan he sleep at this time of the day?

Aivan - Leave him alone dude tonight he was with some verry hot redhead.

Vladimir - That cant be i was with hot redhead.

Aivan -You were dreaming man.

Vladimir - It dosent mather waik him up we have to start cleaning the house sometime today.There maybe were two or more redheads on the party.

The three of them Put some metal musinck of the sort "Iron maiden"and start cleaning.That girl was in Vladimirs head and didn't want to come out.What he was sencing if not love betwn them too.This tought didnt go awey till the end of the day.

George - Did you cleaned the second flor bro.Vladimir heloo.Earth to Vladimir do you read!

Vladimir - Sorry i was gone for a second.

George - Where in the psiplane?

Vladimir - Tell me about that girl you were with tonight.

Aivan - Cmoan man you told me tht you wont asc.

Vladimir - I told that it dosent mather.Not that i wont asc.

George -What do you want to know?She was perfect.Verry good in bed.That is all.

Vladimir - Can you remember the girl i was with?

George - What girl?You go to sleap somewhere in the 3 or 4 in the morning.

Vladimir - What are you talking about we were talking and then she apeard and ask who is Vladimir.

George - You are mistacen bro.we did talk.But she ask for me not for you.

That definatli pushes Vladimir over the adge.He was looking so angry that he coud any moment go berserk.His brother and his friend were looking skared.They didn't know what to do.

George - Look out bro you dont want to star this.

Vladimir - Yes i dont want but it is weird we have two same memories of last night with the same girl.

George - What do you mean the same?

Vladimir - What i mean is thet you go to sllep in the earli 3-4 in morning not i.

Aivan -When i thik about it i dont'remeber any girl With read hair to this party after all i was gethig the invitations and there were no girl with red hair there want one and youare speaking for two it had blondes black brunets but no redheads.

Vladimir - I think i know what hapend.But i will stay silent for a while.Till i am shure of it.

In the room were anly two people man and women.The man was dresed with mulitari jacket and he had a cigaret in his mouth(that is not a fuu discarib but get over it)

Man - What went wrong privat?

Privat - We were not informet that thei had a friend thaa close.And Vladimir is aweys shielded by psihics.

Man - If some one want to get a job than he must give it to him self.Not a privat speciali if the praivat is a woman.

Privet - May i argue with you sir.

Man - No! Whi do you make the worck to ask?After all you ar psihik.

Private - Yes i am.But i can be killed if you cought me while i am doing this.

Man - You have learned well captan.

Captan - Are you promoting me sir?

Man - Yes in one condition.Whi dont you scan my mand i am alouding you.

Captan - Sir but i...

Man - Shut up and get down i awleis wanted to do it with redhead.

The tones of the woman spreads the heavi silence and the guards start listening to them.

Part 2

The room was lookeing empti without all the chayrs and the tv.four figures were looking at it.One boy almost 18 and his dad with one more man and woman.

Vladimir - I shure gonna mis that room.

Dad - Dont sweat it.We will bi house when we go there.So how much did you sed you are giving us.

Man - 30000 dolars not a penny more.

Dad - Deal.

The Man and Woman send of Vladimir and his dad.Thinking that they will live in the house of the two most popular Bulagrian Mutants.

Dad - Did we get the full money?

Vladimir - Yeah they didn't have more.Is it waise to get the money in heand.

Dad - Cmoan who will rob the most biger hero in Bulgaria.Start thiking with your head.

They continue walking to the car keaping the sili tawk abot the money.

George - It was about time you too if Vladimir wasn't sending me psi news i was going to get woried.

Mom - We are flaing today and still have two hours way. to the ayrport lets hurey.

The dad start the carr and begin driving.As it was sed it taкes them two hours to go to ayrport sey goodbye with famili and friends.

Aivan - Man i kant belive that it finali komes to that you are leaving.Bulgaria will never be the same agayn.You know that.

George - Yes we know it but as i sed things wont change people still dont like us they just have been a litle more friendli.

Vladimir - They will never acsept us.In USA we will hava more chance to start clean.If we had enough luck people wont eaven know us.

Моm - Vldimir go buy the tickets.

Vladimir - Whi George wont do it?Whi me?

Dad -OK.Then you all will go.

Vladimir - Like i didn't saw that hapen.

they moved to the ticket room and by tickets.In the exit a com stopes them.

Cop - You are the mutants who helped the x-men to defeat Mephisto.arent you.

Vladimir - Yes we are.Is there a problem.

Cop - Actuali there is.Nothing personal but if you going to fli with our ayrlines you have to weare a anti powers colars.Or there is no way to get you in.

George - Cmoan man!We are heroes we wont do anithing bad.

Cop - Tell this to the boss.

Vladimir - We will do it.There is no problem.

George - What?

Vladimir - I trust him.I know that we kan trust him.

The cop gives them the colars and lives them to put them on.But looks like he is forgoten something and goes back.

Cop - Excuse me i dont want to be rude but can you give me an outograph.

He gets closer to them and seas:

Cop - My son is mutant too.And you are his heroes he will be very happy.

Vladimir - Well that was something i didn't espect.Here make your son happy.

George - First he gives a colars and now he wonts an outograph.

Vladimir - It is starnge first he was almost rude with us i didn't sence that he had a famili.

George - Did you see a weding ring?

Vladimir - I am not shure.The last week was prety strange.I am not shure am i thinking strait.I think it is time top give you some lessons how to klose your mind for telepats.

George - You are creaping me man.What is hapening that you are afreid to tell me.

Vladimir - I told you when i am readi.Now do you want to learn or what.

In the underground faciliti.

Man - Is the operation ready.

Captain - Everithing is going on plan.We have theyr signatures.

Man - Good captain.Asemble the full team.We are going hunting new mutants.

Part3

The playn wasent full actuali there were onli 9 people in it whithout aor heroes and their famili.

A stuardes was giving drinks and food.The plain just flaied from the Lomdon national ayrport.There they changed the plains to USA.One man makes a move to get the stuardes atention.

Stuardes - Excuse me mister do you want anithing?

Mister - Yeah.Kan you give me a bag of peanuts,and tell me what is the time please i think that the clock on the bomb is not working i want to fix that.

The look on the stuardes face was full of fear ,she didn't know what to do.se never had faced situation like this.The man seas her face and start laughing.

Man - Sorry mis i wa just koding there is no bomb i just wanted to make a joke.But i reali want peanuts.

The stuardes was still looking skared but after that she start looking funny.She starts to laugh nerviosli asembling the last words of that man.After she realises the joke she goes back to her place to kool of a litle of the fear that was left in her.

George - That was the most sick joke i ever heard.I awmost belive it.

Vladimir -Man i awmost pee in my pants.Whithout our powers we are just normall teens bro.Did you ever think on that.

Dad - Excuse me mister but that wasnt funy.

Man - I know but i am sick bastard.Right honey.

The man hugs strong the woman beside him.There was somthing in her face that bring old memories to Vladimir.And he begin to warm about the staf that has been hapening that week.

Vladimir - Bro kome with me it is time for the first lesson.Kome in some of the back seats.

Georg - You sound weird man.I am koming.

Vladimir - The firs thing is when you know that some one is thraing to see your thoughts you have to start thinking of something else.That is if you are not a psihik.If you are it is reali easy.Understand this that that is the onli the first and the last leson of defending the other staf is practis.Now lets begin.Give me yourpocket knief.

George gives the cnief to his brother.Vladimir makes few moves and takes of his colar.

George - Dude how do you do that.

Vladimir - That dosent mather.Now i know that you are thinking of the statue of liberty you want to see it.Try and concentrate on something else.Somthing that dosent mather.

George - What is the point?

Vladimir - just do it.

George - Dont be so pushi man.

George concentrates on a cat that he was sal in London.This cat reminds him of his own.Before they move to US.He remembers how they let him go in the countri.And the memories start apearing.

Vladimir - Nice bro you are doing it.Just continue like this ceap avoiding the statue.

George - Eaven when i sleap?

Vladimir - This is the most imortant staff.When you are asleap you are most vurnaareble.You have to make this a x idea.This means when you go to sleap this have to be your primary concern never unconcentrate.You have to weake whit the fealing that you are covering your mind.Iknow that it sounds imposible but i can do it whithout my powers so you kan do it too.

George - This is hard.

Vladimir - Keap doing it .Now leasten kerefuli what i am going to say and never unconcentrate.

George - Man you are verry serios?!

Vladimir - The man and the woman with the time bomb joke they are not maryed they are not in love.

George - Where did you know that when you scaned theyr minds.

Vladimir - I dint.I know it becose that is the girl that was to our party.Tha one we two sleapt with.

Dont unconcentrate!!She is atelepath!

George - So thats how she make me think that you have left earli.She didnt do the same with you becose you never ceep your gard down.

Vladimir - Yes.Now dont unconcentrate.I will make it easi for you i will give you a psi shield.

George - What did you think they want from us.

Vladimir - I don't know but soon we will find out.

After that the flight go normali.Whithout any trouble.When thei get out feom thr plane Vladimir and George were readi for throuble bu nothing hapend eaven a mont after they find a place to live.They eaven singht in the neghborhood school.

George - It was a whole month bro.Are you shure that you are shure about this.

Vladimir - Yes!That is the sound of the silence brfore the storm.I kan feal it.

Dark night no one was aweake.The roar of some car trasher the silence.An explosion and sudenli evri one aweake.

George - Wow bro!What was that?

Vladimir - I dont cnow lets check it out!

The brothers fast dresed with their combat suits.And leave the house.

Some where in 2or3 cilometers a men was watching with his binoculars.A girl stand beside him.

Man - Can the mutant deal with them.

Girl - Yes sir our mutant is the meaning of the word unvurnable.

Man - Good.Will they fall in our trap?

Girl - For now thei will.But that is not shure.

Man - Pray that it will work becose if not i will give you to the gards tonight.

Girl - It will work.

The burning car exploded.There was no chance for a human to survive.

George - Man bro we are tooo late.Can you skan something?

Vladimir - I am not picking any sognals.

In that moment from the kar a masive fiogure apeard.(When i say masiv imagine some guy wit many musols)

Vladimir - What is that?

George - I think that soon we will find out.

The giant start walking to lower the distance betwn the gbrothers and him.

Vladimir - Now is good time to use your telekenesis dude.

George - I will tri.

A powerful telekenetik blast was shoot at the gigant but it didn't moove him eaven a litle.George concentrates harder and gives the best he can to this thing that they are fighting with.This time he make him fall on the ground but not for long.Gaining the iniciative Vladimir gives his best knee hit in the face of that thing.

Vladimir - AAAAA!That had a helmet.

Thing -Stop resisting no one kan beat me.I am the unvernable Jogurnout.

George - Yeah we beat Mephisto so we kan beat you.

Vladimir - Bro nightcrawler beat Mephisto not us.We fight onli his menions.

Jogurnout - Eat this you fools.

George tries to escape the hit but he cudent.He felt the strent of that thing and from the pain he was knok tout.Vladimir was the luckius he moved enought fast to dodge this.

Vladimir - You gonna regret that!

Jogurnout - Make me..HAHAHAHA.What part of the unvernable force you do not understand?

Vladimir - That part.....

He jumopes in the air and knokt out the helmet of theJogurnout.That gived him enough time to send some psi blast at the gigant and beat him.

Man - What this kannot be!That is the Jogurnout.

Girl - I am impresed too sir.But there is still one way.Send the troopers.

Man - He is a telepath he will beat them.

Girl - they are wearing helmets like the one on the jogurnout wear.Thei will be fine the onli thing they neeed to wory is his abiliti to fight.and the absorbation.

Man - Isnt that enough?We know that he can go berserk?

Gir - When they are one hundred it dosent mather.

The whol armi of armed man start apearing from everiwhere Vladimir was in trap.There was no way to run no way to hide.The fear bring him to the berserk in him.He waits no more and atacks.the firs one is down when the other soldiers saw that they atcked him with all thei have.One makes the mistake to knoght him out with Electrik impulses.That was a bad idea.Vladimir absorbed the anergi and shoots it with his ayes.five were down with this blast an mani more to go.One other soldier put an anti mutant power colar on Georges neck.WhenVladimir saw that he understand that there was no way out.Last breth last hit last batle cri and he jumped in to the batle with no fear he hits smashes dodges but his luck when out a soldier hit him with his bat and then a nother one and a nother one thei totali bet the guts out of him.In that moment Georges wakes up but he coudent move he saw what was hapewning to hi brother and a single tiear dropes from his face.

George - Is that what we desurve God?

Man - No nomarmal people dont desurv it onli mutants did.

He kikes George on the face.And george has been knoght out again.

Man - Enough man we wont him breathing.

Soldier - Yes colonel.

Girl - Do you think that we will have the same sucses with does two individuals as with the other before them?

Colonel - That was before 17 years.Now new technologi is superior they wont escape.They will be the perfect wepons.And the most good part is thei wont eaven know it.

The room was dark and cold George tries to move but he coudn`t.He uses his telekenetiks but with big surprise he found that he can`t.Right next to him was Vladimir still uncontious. George wasn`t surprised after the soldiers beat him that bad.He felt the tears in his ayes and start praing for the first time in his life.

Thrn a figure apeard and stopes the prai.

Soldier - Are you praing animal? Whoi do you think kan help you God?He dosent exists.

George - Atleast i have feith in him.But i see that you dont.You will burn in hel.And you will die from my arm.That is a promise.I will remember you.

The soldier star to hit him with his wepon and the screams start.

In that moment a figure apeard.

Girl - Stop.That is an order privat.We need him breathing.Now get out.

The soldier goes out with a funny look on his face.

Soldier - Apfkorce.I am goeing to suck.UPs did i sed that.

The girl looked at the other direction obviosli ashemed from what the soldier sed.

George - Whi do you need us.What have we don to you.

Girl - I am sory for all but i am just a servant.

George - Servant like the soldier sed?

Girl - how coud you tell that i told him to stop hitting you.

Is that how you repay me.

George - Sory i didnt wanted to sound like that.

Girl - You are excused.Mi name is amara and i am telepath.(I know that you will mke the comnection with magma but that is diferent Amara)|And i know who you rae.

In that moment Vladimir awakes.his bones hurt.He coudent moove the pain was terible he wanted to stop but it woudent.

Amara - I am sory about your brother.It was bold to fight all of the soldiers.I was impresed when you beat the Jogurnout.How did you know what to do?

Vladmir - I didnt know i gambled.

Amara - Most impresive.Eaven now you are hiding your toughts from me.To go in your head is like going in Fortnox.

George - Whi are we heare whi do you want us.

A nother person enter the room.

Colonel - Isnt that obvius.You are mutants you kan surve my intrests.

George - Like her.

Colonel - No.You will be my personal wepon.

Vladimir - There is no chance to make us.

Colonel - Dont be so shure.

George - Whi are this restrating belts are you gonna do a surgeon or this is the latest fashion of thge mad sientists.

Colonel - Good that you ask.There will be a surgeon after few houers.Gues who do we gonna operate.

Vladimir - You have to be joking?!

Amara - I wish he does.

Colonel - Amara is that compasion?Dont make me laugh whore like you is imune to fealings like this.

after few houers.The room was full of doctors who were discusing somthing about that was hapend before 17 years.About some one Caled WeponX.

Colonel - Begin the surgeon.

Vladimir - Whithout anestecik?!!!

Colonel - Is there any problem.

Doktor - Lets begin.

Colonel - Be careful the older heals verry fast becose of his blood when you open him restrane the wound with something.

The screams end after half houer.

And the surgeon ends with sucses.

Colonel - My perfect wepons! I am proud.

Vladimir - What do you want sir?

George - Reporting fot duty sir!

They are mutants one of the strongest.Now they need help.They are ander the slavery of the organisation caled WeponX.That organisation combined their entire skeleton with the most strongest and unvernable metal on earth caled MEGAMANTIUM.Stronger like the adomantium but unvernable for magnetik.It was bound in theyr bones with the onli one thing in mind to destroy Magneto and the brotherhood of mutants.

Colonel - Listen to this theyr parents have make a call to the police they are searching for them world wide.

Girl - What there is to listen parents wan theyr kids back.Dont tell me you are surprised.

News reporter - You are teling us that whole armi had come hear before two nights and cidnaped your sons that is unbelivable.You want me to belive this.

Mom - Yes is it so imposible to belive.

News reporter - Yes it is .I wont listen any more of this.

Somwhere in Yinchester.

ProfX - Scot asemble the full team and all who you kan think of eaven the other mutant heroes.

Cyclops - Yes syr.What is the situation.

ProfX - Some of our friends despredli need help.We gonna help them that is what we do.

Bishop - Who are they.

ProfX - Avatar and Stoma.Those who firs found Mephisto.

Wolverine - Those Snoops.

Gambit - There maybe young but they saved my life i own them.

Rogue - I will go find the avengers.

Ice man -I will find my old budy Spider man.

ProfX - We will need more.

Rogue - More?Are we starting a war.

ProfX - No we are just infeltrating the Void and WeponX

Wolverine - ARGH!Dont manchion thise names they made me what i am today.

ProfX - If you do remember what was then you have to know that they are making them like you.

Wolverine - No one desirves this!No one!I will find Forges team.

Deap in WeponX the colonel told to his best soldiers to kome with Avatar and Stoma and Amara.

Colonel - I dint need Amara any more.Here take her.

He pushes her in the soldiers arms.If she survive put her in a caje.Like the other mutants.

You to come with me.

He takes Avatar and Stoma to the uper level.Infront of a screen.

Colonel - This are your objectives.

1:Find and cill Magneto.

2:Kill avrione who standes in your way with the new tois i give to you.

3:Destroy all in the savige land.

In the savig land.

Magneto - Charles you do not want me to belive that two litle mutants will rush the main fortres of the brother hood of mutants.

ProfX - I just want to take some procotions that is all.Atleast tell the cids to hide.

Magneto - We wont hide we will show them our power.

ProfX - As you wish my friend.I wil pray for you.Exavier out.

Cyclops - Everi one is ready.We are waiting your komand to asist the Brotherhood.

ProfX - Go and be careful.

Take the Black bird and the prototips.

In the savige land.

A heuge Explodion kept the minds of the mutants there some wren to hide others try to see whi started it.Stoma was recharging Avatar with telekenesis that way he shoots from his eyes.Mani were faling alredi womans and childes.Some of the most experianced try to retaliated but they fall.Avatar and Stoma landed.More mutants were coming their way.Some fall slained bi the telecenesis some from optrik blasts,(for those who didnt understand avatar is an absorber like Bishop but he shoots from the eyes not the heands)Other my the megamantium claws they had.

Mani soldiers were send after them to destroy what is left but in the big batle they fall like flies.

Eaven

Magneto him self go out to help the resistance.Mani metal parts were send against Avatar nad Stoma but they were stoped by the telekenetik abilities of George.

Now magneto understud what charles meand when he told him to be prepared.Sentinels were coming from the scy.Magneto see the light of sucses but soon he found out that they were made by plastics.

ProfX(Psi spech) - Magneto make an electro magnetik impulse to knoght out their mind control devises.In that moment many bombs exploded they were set by the soldiers.who sorvived.

Then the heroes arived the Avengers ,Spider man ,And all from the X-men.

Mani mutants were under Avatars Control and thei start the figh with the heroes.

ProfX(psi toughts) - All the survivors come in the black bird and the other transport devicec we will get you out.

The survivors start runing to the planes.That was stupid of them.Mani were slain in the open.But those who survived flea the batle field in the end the onlinones who were left were the the bad wounded the dead and Avatar and Stoma.

Colonel - Nice job boys.Come home.

Thancs to all who helped me.And give me their ideas.

The night was turning in to day.The ashes of the ones beuifull land apeard.There soldiers were removing the dead bodies and recruting the wounded.Onli few were the survivors from the last night but that mend that they are the strongest or the luckiust.In the both way they were fine adjustmets to the WeponX.

A car arived.The colonew was in there.He walked out starting and learning about the new recrutes.

Clolonel - I kant belive that i can see on one place some of the most dangeruse and wanted mutant terorists here.

Soldier - Yeah those two mutants know how to get the job done.

Colonel - There is the Blob and Toad.I kant belive that i am seing some heroes in here.

Soldier - There is Quick silver from the avangers and Hanck macoy from the x-men.

Colonel - Omega red and sabertooth had escaped damn i wanted mostli them.Get the new recrutes and whipe their minds.

The room was nice coosy many people were in there they were looking confusewd scared and thinking under somting.A man with wheal chayr apeard and all stoped talking.He was looking consarned.

ProfX - We are in the midle betwen starting a war or finding a pecful resolution.

Wolvarine - Chuck the kids are too powerful.I was wrong when i sed they are snoobs.

Sabertooth - What get scared litle man.

Wolverine - Argh if onli.....

ProfX - Kontrol your self Wolverine.Magnito what shall we do?

Magneto - A counter atack to show them that we are not scared of them.

ProfX - I am conserd about your safety old friend.Those two wanted you.Are you shure that it will be whise to atack weponx.

Magneto - A counter atck when they are not expecting it so arli.

Omegared - Sounds nice.

Rogue - Dont forget that they have telepaths.

Hulk - Actuly if we invide them with brutal force all of us there will be a big chance to destroy them.And the orifesor psihik sheald those telepats kan onli watch us.

ProfX - We dont want Vladimir and George to get hurt.They were not responsable for their action.

Sabertooth - If they get on our way we shall crush them.

Wolverine - For some reason i am agreyng with you furball.

Sabertooth - Watch your mouth shorty!

Magneto - Now is the chance to forget about your private war and start a nother one with the people whom made you.

ProfX - Then it is a decision.But what shaw we do with the ones we left behind they will be on the bad guis side.

Magneto - If we have to we will cill them.But onli if there is no other way.

They continued arguing among them selfs about the strategi they will use in the batle.

Deap in weponx hedquarters.A girl was craing in her pilou.She were bearli dresed most of her clotes were torn apart.A guard apeard.Start looking at the girl.A sadistick smile apeard on his face.

Guard - Guis i think Amara is crayng for more!

Guard2 - Then we shal give her more.

Guard3 - Open the caje i am first.

A figure apeard.slowli walking in the room.He saw what the guards were doing to the poor girl.Something in his head make his stomach on ball.He was furios.

Avatar - Leave her alone or you will be tangling with these - A sound of metal claws and a nasti look on his face.-Understand the mesage?

Guards - yes Captain Avatar.We shaw live you.

Avatar - You beter hury!I am starting to get pised of.

The guards exit the room fast without looking back.Avatar klose the distance betwen him and the girl.He was sori about waht the guards were doing to her.Somthing in his hart make him geve her his jacket.An help her get up.She was looking him whithout understanding what was he doing.They just stood there whithout breking the silence.Just gazing one another.

They were gathering the most popular heroes in the world preparing for something that they nevert hought that they will do.For the first time they were preparing for atack not for defend.

ProfX - The prototipews are redy.The aother planes are full of people.The Groupa sre wredy too.

Magneto - Now listen up the plan.There are three teams who are made by heroes and mutants.

1st team.Cyclops,Bishop,Hulk,Iron man,spiderman,ice man.Sabertooth,X23

2nd team - Rogue,Gambit,Thor,The fantastick four,Omegared,CapAmerika.Canonball,

3rd team - Phoenix,havock,Psiloke,sage,Storm,Thinderbird,Wolverine,Scarletwich,Magma

ProfX - Me and magneto we are staing here.

Magneto - Youkant make me.-Whithout notising a hend reach to him and knoght him off.

Rogue - Sory paps but you are too important for the mutant cind we kant let you kome with us.

Canonball - Are you shure of the location profesor i mean thise cordinates are in the garnd canion.With well plased defence they will cill us like flies.

ProfX - We will tace our chance with the element of the surprise.

All of them take theyr positions in the planes.Rogue slowli walk to Gambit.And cryed in his arms.

Rogue - Remeber when you tell me that you love me in the savige land Remi?

Gambit - Yes petit.Gambit remembers.

Rogue - I want to tell you that i feal the same way with you and if somthing hapens to......-He put his finger on her lips and sed.

Gambit - Nothing bad will hapen to us Shugar.Gambit will protect you.-He take her in his arms and let her cry all the tears.Whithout she nothise he presed the artery in her neck and put her to sleep.-Sory Rogue but i love you too much to let enithing hapen to you.He leave her on the ground and get in the plane evrione was watching him unbeliving.He pushed the buton and the door clased.The Cap enterd the coordinates and Asked:

Cap - Who gonna be the magnetik master now?

Gambit - Iron man he had a magnetik impulse rockets.We gonna take oure chancec with him.

In the same time in the WeonX Faciliti.Colonel wrath was very pleased about what he was sying.The look on his face was triumfal.The most bigest catch of all times.Was going right in the trap he was preparing.He presed the nbutan on his left and told to the capitans to kome to him.

Wrath - We are expecting a mass atack on our hedquarters in the next five hours.I expect every mutant to be ready.To defend us.I mean every one.

Wrath - All the heroes you kan think of.

George - then we will prepare for them galantli.

Wrath - Sory boy.for you i have a nother misson.Take no one with you i am shure you kan handle it alone.Where the heck is Jonson

George - Havent seen him all day.

In Wenchester.

Magneto - Was it smart to leave some of the mutants here charles?

ProfX - Belive me my friend those mutants gonna play the bigest role in the fight today i am expecting a visitor from WeponX.

Magneto - What are you saing charles that we had a trator in our ranks.

ProfX - How did you think they found the savige land.

Magneto - Who is he?

ProfX - All with time friend.My mutnats know who is he.They will be prepared for him.

Magneto - What about mine mutants anli few survived.

ProfX - Almost all know about him.

Magneto - That means that he is one of mine recrutes?

ProfX - Thats right.Now Dazler,Archangel,Jubelie,Wolspane,Berserker,Multiple,Boom boomand Colosus.Be prepared for Stoma he is comiong.

Magneto - They know that we will atack them dont they.

ProfX - Yes they know.But i told Rogue waht to doo after all i made Sage to unlock all of her powers.now she is theyr woman army.

A figure apeard.

Rogue - You mean was theyr woman army.Remy thought that he is protecting me i koudent react in time.

ProfX - Now we shall pay.Hury rogue hury and be careful.

The window broke and Stoma apeard.

Stoma - Hi old man.

Stoma- Hi old man.

Magneto - You shall pay for all the mutants you kiled.

Everithing that was made by iron in the house momentli was on its way to Stomas body.But with no luck.stoma used his telekenetik abiliti and set other course to the objects.Colosus had no time to iron up and sufer the consicuanties.A lightning apeard but it koudent get to Stoma.A powerful telekenetik Blast push Bersrcer and KO him.Rogue was still there.

Rogue - It is time to understand whitch is the wining part of that batle.

He pushed him with telekenetik blast that he coudent resist.After that komes the optick blast and then few punches.But he was made of megamantium he didnt feal them.All that he was doing was smiling at her.He was geting furios all the punches she trew at him an he was just smiling.Then from nowhere a punch to her face come and she was send ten meters from him.He get up get the dust from his clotes and continue to walk to her.She stand up and tries to hit him.but she mised.After that a knee in thew stomach an she didnt have ayr to breath.Last elbow in her neck and she almost fell out.He didnt left her that choise.He was holding her to the hear.The screams of pain didnt stop momentali.after few more punches she was put top the ground.But that wasnt enough,He was preparing for more when shini sparcs apeard.Jubelie was traing to protect her friend.With few well trained steps he was enough close to her to KO her.Wolfspane tried to hit him but he dodged a quik stock inher hart and she fall like

Wolfspane tried to hit him but he dodged a quik stock inher hart and she fall like a stone.That time was enough for Rogure to remeber what was hapening.With ascream she jumped on his hed and start hiting with evri bit of energi shi had.Boom boom was preparing a special ball just for him.

Boom Boom - Wach out girl.-she trew the ball at Stoma.The hit was preti hard.It send him few meters behind.

In that time Multiple was cloning him self.He furiosli jumped on stoma but with no luck another telekenetik blast trew him away.Rogue hit him again with her optick blast this time he fell on the ground.She jumped on him continuing hiting him whit all the strent she got.And still on the ground the sadistick smile was still there.He used his claws and stab her in the chest.No luck she was unvernable to that hit.He easi get her in agrip and didnt alow her to move.That was the last he start hiting her head in the wall.But she maneged to teleport.Afet she escaped his grip she iced him up.

Rogue(almost brething) - Magneto knoght out the mind control device.

He concentrates and sends the most furios wave of magnetik imouls at stoma.From the hit he lew thirti metars.

ProfX - Hury Archangel drop your blood on colosus Wolfspane,and mulaiple.They are hurt.

Archangel - Man that was the most closes time to death ever.

From the ashes of the ones room a figure stand up.a litle stuned of the confusines.All of the remaining X-men were preparing for the last round.Rogue was bearli standing on her feat but she throw the first punch whithout sucses.stoma dodge it.She fall.Stoma get her unbeliving what just hapend.

Stoma - The pur girl.I was seing the things i was doing hearing what i was sayng but koudent stop.I am so sory.

ProfX - Welkom back to the light side old friend .your friends and mostli your brother need you.

Stoma - I know.They will pay.Rogue i am sory are you koming.

Rogue - Profesor?

ProfX - Go rogue the others need you too.

Ten hours before the attack start.

Avatar was walking in to the dungeons where the WeponX were keaping theyr mutants.His stomach was like ball.

He didnt know whi he eaven kome there.But the felings he felt the other day when he give amra his jacket didnt leave him.He neaded to see her agayn to tell her what he feals to her.

When he go kloser he heard the tones of Amara her crayng .He run to her caje.there few guards were beating and riping her.

Somthing in him exploded he didnt think when he atacked them from behind for minute the fight was over.The dead bodies were laing on the floor.

He steped up to her and he hold her in his arms but she didnt stop crayng.Avatr felt very bad becose of this situation.

For the second time he gets her out of situation like this.He touched her face trayng to calm her.He cleared her tears.Then she opend her eyes and looked him right in his.He felt a litle strange,didnt know what to do.he just hold her closer and stronger so she coud feal that he is traing to protect her to tell her that she will be fine and that he will watch over her.He was looking at her for few minutes right in to the eyes.After that she started crayng from nowhere he felt very bad thinking what did he do to her that she start to cry again.He colected all the guts he have and ask her.

Avatar - Whi do you cry dont you feal safe with me?Did i hurt you?

Amara(sob) - No.You are so nice to me.I dont desurve your atention.-She hug him harder.Looking him right in the eyes.Avatar turn his head.Somthing hit him when he look her in the eyes the most beutiful broun eyes he was ever sean.

Avatar - Whi are you sayng this?Why you think that you dont desurve my atention ...............my love.-After those words he blushed.

Amara(sob) - Your love.....?But i ..... i (sob).I have made somthing bad somthing very bad!

Avatar hold her stronger tring to say whit this that there is no way she coud fear him.That it is awright to tell him ,that there is nothing to fear.But that make her cry more he coudent understand whi.

Avatar - You can tell me.Please dont be afrayd of me.

Amara(sob) - You are so good to me i cant do it i kant keep laing you.

Avatar - Laing?But how we have met onli twise.There is no way you to lie to me.

A minute of silence when amra was traing to colect all the guts she had to tell him the truth to thell him that he is good that weponX is controling him and his brother.She know that if she told him and Colonew Wrath hear abot this she knew that her life will become more misruble then it is now.She calm down her self and start explayng.

Amara - You and your brother are pupets to weponx.they are not your tru friends all that they told you is a lie.And i am a big part of it.

Avatar - What are you talking anbout?

Amara - Do you want to hear and see more?

She reach her hends to his head and all that hapend from the last week start showing in Avatrs head.All of the recruting and the staff that he and his brother have done to the mutant comunity all.With every detail.Whaen she finished.He just stood there unbeliving of all that.

Amara - That is the truth.

Avatar - Where is the device that is making me do all that?

Amara - Onli your brother had one.You were too starong for it.Becose of that the colonel made tall the telepaths that they had to sweap your memories and replase them.If you want i will unlock them.That is the smallest favor i can do for you since you are saving me two times.Do you want me to do it?

Amara reaches her hends to his head again and for a minute the worck was done.When she finish it.Avatar stud there rethinking all the staff from thje last few days.In that moment she get closer to him hug him with all the strent she got and ciss him.

Amara - I am sorry about all.

He onli gets his finger on his lips teling her to stop and ciss her with all the pasion he had.The two of themjust dtud on the ground cising huging one another.They didnt whant to stop.But slowli she pull out from his arms.Looking at the dead bodieas around them.Her eyes focused on one of them that is captan Jonson.Wrath will look for him.Avatar makes a nother move teling her to stop and ciss her agayn.But the moment was broken from the voise of the colonel asembling all the captains.

Amara - You beter go now and pretend that nothing hapend.Please come back for me.

The playnes slowli apeard in the sky.The Grand Canion was looking incredibli beutifull in sun rise.A group of tourists were tacing pictures of them and theyr families.

Gambit - It will be a daythose guis wont forget.

Then the screen strt screaming.

Canonball -O god they had target us.

Thor - But they didnt had to expect us.This is starnge.

A fast manuver and they had to land all the planes.From all ways soldiers and mutant start apearing.

Cap - That is a tra....-He coudent finish becose Omegared had him with his tentacles.

Wolverine - Traitor.-He jumped and atack the octopus.But was unlucki.

Then from all ways soldiers start shooting.The heroes take cover behhind the planes.The tourists were lookin unbeliving.

Soldier - Get Jogurnout we nead to crush theyr defence.

The ground start to shake a metal monolith apeard.Runing to the planes with big crush they were moved aside.

Phoenix made a telecenetik shieald infront of them.In the same time the Hulk was traing to defeat omegared.Cyklops was shooting on random wahtever his eyes see.iceman Was traing to slow the other mutants with ice wals.After ew minutes there were no soldiers left it was the mutants and the heroes against other mutants.

Wolvarine and Sabertooth were fighting Omegared.

Hulk jump on Jugernout.But with a fast manuver Jogurnout eskaped the first two hits.But he was unluck about the others.Those too were yealing and hithing one another whithout fealing payn and weaknes.

Capitan amerika and the others from the avengers were searching for the mutants and the heroes that were left in the savigelan.A modified sentinels apeard.

Ironman - Those are mind.-A proton blast from his hends and the one of them apeard.They were overcomed.

Gmabit was throwing charged cards everiwhere whithout stoping.Thor tace down two of them.

Havock and Cyklops were dealing whith the others.

Psilocke group enterd the underground facilitiseartching for other soldiers.Then a robot aperd.

Psilocke - What is that we had never seen something like this.

She charged her psiKatana and atck the robot.He exploded and wounded her very bad.

Sage - We have no timeothers are coming.

Thinderbird - X-men dont left their team mates.I will pack them a plasma blast.

The robots were coming from all sides.They were totali surounded.There was no way out.

Storm - I cant control the elements in here.

Thinderbird - I am all empti i bearli standing on my feat.

Then a runing figure apeard.The sound of metal geting out was in the ayr.

Storm - That is Avatar we shal give him all wev got.Terget get redy .....

But he was to fast for them he jumped and go bersrcker on the robots.One bi one they were faling the explosions were charging hom up and he shoots from his eyes.The x-xmen stud unbeliving.

A girl apeard

Amara - He is on our side now.I showd him who is who. I get him in this mess i will get him out.

From the monithir the colonew was watching.

Wrath - The litle whore unloked his mind.We gonna die.Our onli chance is Stoma lets hope that he coud defeat him.Conect to Stoma and tell him to get bag right now.

Soldier - Stoma is not responding sir.The devise is off.Cnokt out bi some magnetik interfirience.

Wrath - Whath?!!!!!We gonna die!!!!!Quin get readi my emergenci plane we are abonding the base.

Soldier - But that is the main base of our actions.

Wrath - I dont care.

Outside the batle was furios the mutants were loosing cought in the corner by the new sentinels.In the lastmoment Rogue andStoma apeard and start KO all the sentinels.

Stoma - I am going to find my brother and make him remember.

Rogue - Thate is no need.He conect psihickli with the prof and told him that some girl told him the truth.

Stoma - When did you know that.

Rogue - Whi do you think that the profesor was so shure that we will win the batle?

From the main gate Psilocke team apeared.Right behind them the faciliti blou up.From the ashes and the fire Two runing figures apeard.One was Avatar the other Amara.Stoma start runing to his brother,when he go close enough he saw Amara and stop right on the moment.

Avatar - There is no need of angry faces she told me the truth.-After thise words he cised her.-I love her.

Stoma - I am hapy that you are safe bro.

Avatar - I am hapy that all of us are safe.

Cyclops - Lets gather all of our men and get out of here.

Amara - i doubt they have safehouses all around the world.But this was the mother house from here were giving all the orders.

Afeter a day of recovery in the Uinchester domain was the prfect way of sayng welkome back.

But on the other day all of the heroes were left and the onli ones who were left were the x-men Avatar,Stoma and Amara.

ProfX - I am hapy that all went well.and that all of us are here agayn my x-men and friends.The last week went under fighting and kiling.Trayng to prove our selfs in somting that we arent supose to do.But here a sparck of light like the love help defeating the enemi and giving new begining to the lives of Vladimir ,George and Amara.You are welkome to stay with us if you want.

Avatar - As you sed .A new begining to our lives.And i think that we have to start with our famili,friends and the people we love.-after thise words he huged Amara.

George - Yea.We shaw go home.Chear our parents.And make a new begining for Amara.

In the beginin if the week they were unfamos.In the midle of the weak they were fugitives and mutant terorists.Now they are heroes agyn who are trayng to rebild their lifes afetr the events from the last weak.

Mom - Vladimir get up it is time for school.George that means for you too.Amara tell vladimir to get up you are sining today with them.

Dad - The brecfast is redy come!

Amara - Kan you imagiene he sleeps like a tree.Come on i am exited i didnt go to school since the WeponX colect me.

Vladimir - And how years are that my litle neanthertal?-He gets closer and cises her.Wont you tell me hallo?

Amara - Three.And dont call me neanthertall!

Vladimir - I was ciding.

George - Kan you stop with this man i kant listen to you any more!All that sweet talk it makes me sick.

Dad - Dont insult your brother.He maneged to find a mutant girlfriend not like you FOH(in Now or never George told his friend Aivan that his girlfriend is FOH).

George - Dont start it dad.

Dad - Looks like i totched a nerve.

George - I hate when you are traing to be funy.We all know that you are traing to get us up emotcionali but that aint going to hapen.We will go to school today all will hate us and giving us names.We will be forbiden to use our powers.And maybe throw out from the school if we do youse them.Today sux.

Vladimir - Nice expose but we have to try dont forget that we were rated heroes.

George - Like this mathers?!

Amara - It mathers belive me.

George - How coud you know it you never go to school the last three years.

Amara - Yes but i was worcing for the WeponX fot those three years and i can tell you that....

George - O yes you were worcking with your mouth.-A fast punch from his brother to remind him who is he talking to.

Vladimir - Whatch your words bro.- He looked at Amara.She semed ashamed like he was surprised after what George sed to her.

For few minutes the room was silent.No one dare to talk.Vladimir was traing to show her how much he loves her but there was no waI to brake in to her shell.George apeard looking ashamed.

George - Amara.Lokk i didnt meen it.I didnt tell it on puroose pls forgive me.

She didnt eaven make the worck to listen to him the memories she was traing to forget were dancing in her head.

Vladimir - Nice work George.How kan you be so mean?

George - I am sory bro i am reali sory.

Vladimir - Forget this i dont want to hear a nother word.From you.Untill she put her self in order.She will stay here till we sind up in the school.Mom give us Amara documents.

Amara - No wayt i will come.-She walked near George but didnt eaven look him in the eyes.Vladimir got her around the waist.

Vladimir - Are we going?

George - Yes i am coming.

They drive slowli to the school.There was full of student who were studiing for last year.No one was sining today.So the weiting-room was empty.The sit on the chairs and whey the prinipals secretary.After few minutes she apeard from the bathroom.

Secretary - I am sory for the waithing gentelman.How can i help you.

Vladimir - We are sining it this school.

Secretary - O anew recruts.- She look at them with her glasy eyes.Did i know you from somewhere?

George - It is starting.

Amara- Shut up for a moment kan you?!

Vladimir - Probabli from the TV.We are mutants miss.The last week the news buletins on the TV are all about us.The show down in the Grand canion was our latest apearence.Before that we atacked and destroy the savage land.Beore that we helped the x-men andthe other heroes to stop Mephisto.Probabli you have seen us from there.

The woman just stud there trayng to say something.But she was speachles.

George - I told you.They wont like us from thefirst day.

Vladimir - Kan you shut up for a moment.

Secretari - AAA!!!You are the mutants.

Amara - Are you a slow learner, we just told you that.

Secretari - No no.Dont wory.I understand.But you were the main discution in this school sinse Mephisto.I am exited.

George - Say that agayn.

Vladimir - Dont you get this we are celebrities here.

Secretari - Whell not in the nice way some of the students want you ded.I just dont care.

Amara - Are you hapy George.We are hated.

A man apeard from the principals room.

Principal - What is this noise?

Vladimir - We want to sign to learn here.

Principal - Then you kome to he right place.Kome pls.

They walked in the room.

Principal - So you are mutants?

George - Yes sir.

Pribcipal - Whi are you looking ashemed of your selfs?-He just reaches his arm and a botle of water apeard in it.

Vladimir - Yuo are mutant?

Principal - Isnt it obvios.

Amara - What kind of power you have.

Principal - i can teleport objects that are smaler then my arm.Money botles this kind of staff.

Vladimir - Did you kno haw toget them.

Principal - No i just thin that i want the object and he apears.I dont know from where.So welkom guis to my school.There are onli thre rools stay cool ,stay low,and youse your powers if onli is necacery.

The first day at the new school went fine exept the fact that Vladimir had to make an exam for witch he wasnt learn.He pass it using his telepathik abilities.George one grade lower had to proof him self at the runing yard.And Amara was loked in hir licker bi few girls.She get out using her telepath abiliti then she loked them.

After the end of the day George and Vladimir had to sign in some of the school national sports.They sined in the football team.

Amara - Hey you arent you tired.You are making the school stars look funy.they wont forgive you.

Vladimir - We awredy know what they are planing.

George - Kan you imagine that they want to drunk us.What loosers.

Vladimir - Remember that we are keaping low profile so we will act as two drunked students.

Amara - This dosent mather you will just whipe theyr minds about that staff and that will be all.I am invited in some major party tonight.The school elite will be there.But there is onli one problem.

George - What is it?

Amara - People from the small comunities arent alouded.This inkludes metal heads like you two.So if you want to kome dress with something more normal.

Vladimir - Are you kiding metals for life.

George - Yeah no way.We will go but metal dresed as more provokative as posible.

Vladimir - It will be intresting to see you my dear in metal clothes.

Amara- Are you kiding?

George - If you truli love him you will do it.

Amara - Do i have a chance against you?-The onli thing the did was to swing their heads in normal words "no"

Amara - Uf OK.

The three of them walked to the car.Amara sit at the driver seat.Vladimir go beside her on the other seat.That leav george to get on the back.

George - Everi thay sence we are free agayn the same staff.Amara drives you are gazing lovingli at her.And i am watching you stupid.Today i will drive.And that is final.

Amara - Look who is mister pushi ok you will drive today.Are you hapy?

George - Yes i am.Now you kan go to the back seat and do the things that you do when no one is watching.OK.

Vladimir - OK you dont have to be so directli.

At the parti mani of the students were having fun.All of them were girls with bodies for super models but theyr brains wasent responding to the word super as their bodies.Mani boys who were traing to impres them.And the same shit that is hapening on partis like that.

Sudenli they all stoped at once all looking at the same direction unbeliving what they are seing.

Three figures darck as the night were aproching the doors.Two bois and a girl.All were in black lether and had a nasti looks on their fases.The two boys from the footbal team that were closer to them than the others crosed theyr way making them stop.

Boy1 - People like you arent alouded here.

George - What are you traing to be a bodigard or something.

Amara - Just move from our way.

Boy2 - Maybe we are.What will you gonna do about it.

Vladimir - You dont want to know.

One of the students klosed the distanse betwn them and show his hend.When they saw it the hand was all metal.Stoma was provoked from that and he show his claws.

Soma - Whana try thise dude.

Boy1 - Hm i see that you arent ciding.Whana take this outside?

In that moment the principal arived.

Principal - Stop all of you.Borgir,Nemesis,Executor,Vladimir,George and Amara.All of you kome with me.-The two bois and one girl from the croud go ahter him.

George - Executor,Borgir,Nemesis?What kind of nick names are those?

Principal - I will explane it to you.

Vladimir - Start singing bub.

Principal - I am not onli a principal in this school.I am a head master of a mutant organisation whch is made to surve mutant cind like the x-men.But we are still hiding our existence.

Amara - So what abot the nick names?

Principal - Borgir was my firs recrute.He has the abiliti to make his hends in to plasma canons with the size of them.Nemesis is mi second she is unvenable and had grate strend and agiliti but she kant fli anli jump hier.And executor he is the nasti one he can turn him self in a metal monolith just like the hero Colosus who sacrificed his life to bring the cure for the legaci virus.

Vladimir - So we are something like your new recrutes?

Principal - If onli you want it.

Amara - They are good guys in the weponX we were folowing their activities for some time.

Principal - You mean that we are well known in that organisation?

George - Looks like that dude.

Principal - Evrithing kan be found out soone ror later.Are you with us or not.This holiday wi well be in the mansion where we train our abilities.

Vladimir - Man dos evri one hav a mancion?

George - We will kome just to see what is this place that you are invithing us.

Principal - That plase is caled New begining there are more mutants there.And we call our selfs AgeX

Dan - After the war that was led betwen humans and mutants in the grand canion the president set the mutant registration act.Now the minister of the defence will tell us his opinion.One of our reporters is on the seane we are listening to you.

Minister of the defence - We shoud have done this step a long time ago when the sentinel base was ataced.

News reporter - Are the roomers tru?

Minister of the defence - For witch are we talking about?

News reporter - There is a roomor that the NASA i making human sized sentinels for beter control in our comuniti.The roomors are that the sentinels are twisest strong then the others, had tactick devolepment and many gadjets that will help them sucsesfuli hubt catch and eaven destroi mutants they meet.

Minister of the defence - From where do you have this info.That is clasified information.

News reporter - I have my wais.So you are teling us that the roomors are tru?

Minister of the defence - We have nothing to hide this week will be theyr test drive.It had to be a surprise for the mutant scum.End of coment good bie.

News reporter - That was the hotest news event for the day back to you Dan.

George was thinking under something.It was looking like he was using all his brain cels to find the answer.Amara apeard.she was lookin very troubled for something.Almost scared.George get his head up.he saw her and her face make him a big imprecion.

George - Why do you look so frightend?

Amara - My worsest nightmar will kometru.

George - For what are you talking about?

Amara - I saw todays news events.Thei are entering the mutant reg. act and they are unlishing the new sentinels S2.

Georhe - For what are you talking about?When did you hear this.

Amara - Before five minuties.

George - Well what are thise new sentinels?Maybe twisest biger then the others?

Amara - It is not funy.They are our size.

George - This means that we will beat them twiswst fast.

Amara - I wish that was tru.They are made by Carbonatium.Another adomantium metal but not so indestructible.And still very strong.Thise machines will have the mision to walk on the streats detect mutants life signs and if neceseri if the mutant is not registerd to register him or her.If the mutant wont cooperate thei will neotralise him and trow him in jail for mutants.If he resist the arest they will terminate him.

George - are you shure about this.How did you know about that staff.

Amara - Dont forget i was a WeponX agent.

Vladimir apeard looking all sleapy.Almost seing where he goes.When he saw their facec he momentali woked up.

Vladimir - Whi are thise long facec?

George - Scan amara mind and you will find out.

A quik scan and Vladimir wa looking as bad as they did.

Vladimir - If this what i saw is tru we shaw talk with the principal and th other students.

George - Thoes this means that we will go earli to school today?

amara - No this means that we will go see the school "New beging".

George -Ou.

The three of them walked out and go to the famili car.

George - I will drive!

Vladimir - OK me and Amara will go on the back seat.

George - Man a whole night i was litening to you.Dont you had enough of eachoder?

Amara - Looks like not.

They drived to the mansion.The front gate was klosed.They stop infront of it.A voice come out from the speacer.

Speaker - I was expecting you come.

They entred the mansion.Few mutants were wayting for them in the front door.One of them was Nemesis.

Nemesis - The principal is expecting you.he has some questions to Amara.

Vladimir - Are the sentinels so powerful?

Nemesis - think this way.Everithing you kan do they kan do it bether.

George - Sound scary bro.We easili defeated the others but those kan look just like the normal people.There is no plays save.

Nemesis - It is not like that.Now kome.

They enterd the house.It was all renesans structure.With paitings ,statues of great people heads.And staff like that.She enterd one of the room making a sign they to enter it too.In the corner was the principal.Looking like aweys serios but this time he was looking deadli serios.

Principal - From how long did the WeponX know about as?

Amara - Since the beginingthey didnt take you seriosli.They were planing to recrute all of your students a weak before the war in the canion.

Principal - So we get lucki.I have a onformator in there.He didnt tell me that they know about us.

George - Maybe he is double agent.

Principal - I think like that too.He told me about these sentinels before two monts.He told me that they will atack small mutant groups.Like Exaviers faciliti.The sentinels were over 200.And that was before two monts now i dont know how mani are they.And i dont know will they atack us.I nead atelepath who kan tell me does he laing or not.Today we will meat in the parck.I want you three and mine three students to be close to me.Just for backup.

Nemesis - So you expect us to worck with those idiots here?

Principal - Those idiots had more expirienci in that then we all as a tem hav.They will come and you will kuoperate.

Nemesis - Yes sir.Who are the other two.

Principal - Borgir and Executor.I trust you three with my life.And since now i trust you three too.Bether get prepared i am leaving after un hour.Amara,avatar,stoma you kan see the mansion if you want.

He exited the room and close the door behind him.

Vladimir - So since we will worck together we mast be entruduset one another corectli.Amara contact the other two and tell them to come.

After a minute Executor and Borgir enterd.

Borgir - What is this all about?

Vladimir - Today we will worck together as a team.The principal is in need of us.

Executor - Nemesis is that tru?I wont worck with low lifes like those.

Nemesis - It is tru.And it is the final decision.

Amara - Since we are worcing together...My name is Amara glad to meat you.-She reaches her heand to Nemesis but all she gets is "pfu".

The AgeX left the room leaving them behind.

Well they arent the most friendlies guis you kan spend the weak but when we dont have nothing to do we will stick around.

After un huor the principal gatherd all AgeX and told them that he is going on a small mision with Borgir,Nemesis,Executor,Avatar,Stoma and Amara.The young mutants were looking them selfs unbeliving that he is tacing outside people with him not some one from the mansion

They aproach the parc by feat.They leve the car two streets from them.The principal was looking kind of scared.It was looking that this man was preti inportant for him.They walked five minutes till the principal stoped.He was looking at one man who was sleaping on the bench.

Principal - That is him.I will go you scan the area.

He left them behind.Avatar and amara concentrate a litle.There was no one there absolutli no one.Avatar and Amara looked them selfs scared.

Nemesis - What did you find out?

Avatar - There is no one there no one .Amara send a mesage to the principal and tell him that the thing he is tawking with is not a human.

Before he eaven say the words the man standing right of te principal take his coat of.It was the new designed sentinel.There were two of them the one whitch was talking with the principa hit him.Before the know what was hapening the sentinels were alredy atacking.

George - take cover.-He send a powerful telekenetik blast and push one of the sentinels.

Avatar quik atacked the other one but his hits didnt hit the target.The sentinel was too fast.Executor was preparing to shoot when the first sentinel KO him.Borgir fast go in organick steal mode and go help his friend.Nemesis was giving all she had at the other sentinel but it seams that nothing kan hurt him.She had a full power punch from the sentinel that left her flaing for five sec.George atacked the same one with all the furi he has.The metal was hiting metal.Avatar joined thefight those two megamantium kiling machines didnt eaven scratch him.Borgir Was beating the other one very bad.He didnt eaven get him the chance to stand up.

Amara go and helped the principal,Nemesis and Executor.The principal was very bad hurt.Executor too.Nemesis awmost walkes.

Amara - Cmoan you all lets get to the car and get out of here.

Avatar - Dont you remember thise things wont leav us till they dont kill us or take us with them.You go.Take the others we will handle thise.-He dint get the chance to finish the sentinel knoght him a few metars away.Nemesis jump at him with all the fury she has.But still the machine was superior.

On the other batle Borgir was loosing his overcoming against the sentinel.

Principal - Get out from there!!!-He concentrates and a bazooka apeard in his hend.He shout at the machines.They were knoght out for a moment but after few secs the stand up.One make from his hend a proton kanion and the other som laser guns from his chest.they start shooting at random.The onli thing that was stoping them from hiting theyr targets was Georges telekenesis.

Amara- We wont make it.

Vladimir - I hate when some one talks like that.There ios aweys other way out of the situation.

Nemesis - I dont want to be a pesimist but i think that Wxecutor is dead.

Geoprge - What?That cant be.Avatar fast give him some of your blood.

Borgir - O no he is so cold.This shoudent went this way.I will avenge you my friend.-Whithout waything he jumpes in the batle field giving all of his strent and furi to those machines.

Vladimir - All of you go and hide in the mancion.I will help him.

George - Are you shure bro?

Vladimir - just go.

Amara - I love you.And i will never stop loving you.-A few tears droped from her face and she turned around runing after the others.

Vladimir - You two are mesing with the wron guy here.He unlished his claws and go bersrck on the sentinels.

One of the proton bulets hit him.He absorbed the damige and give it back tru his eyes.One of he sentinels take the direct hit and his left arm felt.The fealing was perfect there was away to defeat them.But whithout seing the other KO Borgir and go to Vladimir.One hit was inough to stun him.The others were just the staf that will defeat him.In that moment the x-men apeard with all of their forces.Ciclops give the sentinel a full eye blast.Bishop was recharging from Psiloke and give a nother hit to the sentinel.Storm create a storm a few lightning were inough to make the sentinels to knought them off.Rogure flight to the two teens and get them to the Black bird.

Avatar - That was close.I dont know for wich time you are saving my ass.

Borgir - I am honored that the x-men saved me.It was a dream to worck with you.

Rogue - What worck boy we onli piced your hiney from the batle field.

Borgir - That is enough.To be proud.

They take them to the AgeX mansion but there was nothing left from it.They land and piced up the students.The discusion was made in the Xmansion in Uinchester.

Principal - That mansion was my life.Now i have no where to go,neither my students.I leave my students and my life in your hends Profesor.

ProfX - You and your student are welkome to live here with us the x-men.The question is does the Penev famili redy to move here.

Vladimir - After that with the sentinels i dont feal that i kan protect my famili if they atack us directli.we will stay with you for now but we will continue being AgeX recrutes.I thimk thatvthis is the thing taht we can do after what hapend with Executor we own him.

ProfX - So welkome to the XMansion.

Znam 4e e mnogo.No sam go pisal v prodalzenie na 2 meseca.I malo se otkloni sas skorpions 6te vidite kakvo imam predvid.

His face was all bloody,his eyes were almost open,he coudent eaven move his lips from the pain.Right next to him was his brother unmoving,unbrething and his girl her head was gone her left arm was cut down.The fealing of weaknes come over him and the shadowi figure he was fighting was laughing at him.Making him think that there is no way out.But there aweys is a way out his brother aweis was saing that.He started to think that this all is a nightmare he tried to wayk up but he koudent.The figure come over him traing to maki his final cut.With last strent he swing his claws and defend him self from the atack but the next one was sucsesful.He was all shaking up and down his head was moving in all direction.then a voice apeard.....

Voice - George,george waik up man you are dreaming.Cmoan bro waik up!PLS!

george - Uf,what what?!thank God!It was a dream.

Vladimir - It must be apriti scari dream you are white as ghost.Tell mi what were you dreaming?

George - I dont want to talk about that right now.It was just a scari dream.

Amara - We know you were shacing the whole room.You have to tell us what youve dremed.

George - When the time comes OK.

Vladimir - Cmoan Amara.-He was looking some kind of scared.-I awredi have the answer.Lets hope that no one else hear what was going on that night.

The two of them go back to theyr room.And tried to sleap.But none of them koudent.Amara huged Vladimir traing to tell him that there is nothing to fear that she can understand him.But Vladimir was looking stone cold he didnt eaven look at her in the eyes.she cised him to the neck.And hug him stronger.In that moment he turnd around and stared her right in the eyes.He cised her in the lips.But his touch wasnt soft more like brutal traing to hide something with the booty plasure,in that moment she saw a tear dropd down from his eye.She didnt opose him just fell in to his arms and let her to be taken.

George go to sleep again but the same dream kome to him this time he knowed that this is a dream and he pushed him self to the limit but anithing that he does the figure from the dream was doing it bether.

On the morning the danger alarm waike them all up.The new sentinels were just atacking one mutant cid in the citi park.The profesor make three teams to deal with the sentinels there.

Vladimir - Bro redi for action?

George - Any time at any plase.

Cyclops - Just keap it cool you two we dont want a big show down.We are just rescuing the kid and we are gething out from there.We dont want casulties.

Amara - We understand Scot.

The black bird take of with the first team the others were in the new X-Velosities.Whan they reached the parck the sentinels were still prosuting the mutant.One of them detected the mutant teams.He opened fire at them.One of the x-velosities was droped down.The team save his self.

George make a defensive shield around them till they get down.The sentinel was defeated fast with all the teams targething him.Cyclops target at the other one to get his atention and the same hapend to him.Then a darck figure apeard.George coudent belive this it was the one he was dreaming about.In the second fear and hate come over him.Vladimir too recognized the fugure from the image he riped of his brothers mind.

He atacked him.But the figure was tooo fast almost too fast.For a normal human.It reaches to his back and get a sword from there.The figure swing to Vladimirs head.But it mised.Vladimir took the chance he unlished his claws and butch the thing in the back.Then the other hand come in with furios moves he was kuthing thise thing traing to proove to it that he is stronger that he waont threten no one.but in that moment it stamps the sword thru his bodi right on Vladimirs Chaests.Unbeliving Cyclops unlished a moderate optick blast at him.That knoght him of Vladimir.But didnt take his sword of.After he go enogh far ten meters to be presised.It pushed a buton on hid glouve.Then the sword exploded leavind a kilometer radius knoughing wave.George protected him and the others from it but his brother was badly hurt.He wasnt breathing.The mutant they go to save was dead.

The figure start talking with a womans voice:

Figure - I was just oprooving a point mutants.Becose Vangence is after you.And your time will kome too.

George coudent belive what he just saw hi unlished a powerful telekenetik blast to the figure but he mised.The woman disapeard in the thin ayr.George was looking at his unbrething brother unbeliving what just hapend.amara was crayng over the body.

Rogue - Fast angel fast give him from your blood.Fast before it is too late.

He give him enough to make a dead elephant kme back from the dead.The wound begin to close.But was the action make on time.They bring him to the hospital wing of the mansion.

ProfX - What was that thing he was fighting.

Cyclops - We dont cnow Charlies.

Principal - He is one of my boys.I kant aford to loose two in the same weak.Cmoan avatar is one of the most strong mutants on the planet.few mutants kan defeat hi.I mean he defeated the Jogurnout for God sake.

ProfX - Whatever that thing is he is menase to all of the mutant kind.And it have to be stoped.In all means necasery.

It was a week after Vladimir fight the misterios ladie and almost

died.Now he is still in koma fighting for his life.The principal(i am still worcking on his real name but i kant get with something original) is on top of his nervs he coudent imagine that for a month two of his best boys kan die.All from AgeX were scared for Vladimirs life.George was mising from the school being somewhere away to clear his mind.He wren from the institute a day after Vladimir go in koma.He touked Wolvarins Motorcikle and go somewhere in the country.The prof tried to stop him and track him but he coudent detect where he was.

Amara was taking this most badly from all.She was every day in the hospital wing,prayng to God.She was crayng and prayng,prayng for Vladimir.Kurt was aweys beside her,helping her go thru this part of her life.

Amara was sithing beside Vladimirs bed crayng,but thru her hliping she was talking to him:

Amara - I am here awake.just to hear you bretheng.Watch your smile while you are sleaping.While you are far awey and ..... dreaming.I will surender my life just to know that you are alive.And if i onli see your smile i will want to stay in this moment forever.Becose a moment spend with you is a moment of tresure.And i dont want to close my eyes i dont want to fall asleap becose if i do it i may loose you forever.Tell me why?why this had to hapen to you?

While i am sithing close to with my head on your chasts fealing how your hart is beating.I want to cry ,cru with my whole hart.-She continued crayng beried her head in his chests.

Then Nightcrawler apeard.He go closer to amra reaches his hend to her and touch her gentli to the head.

Nightcrawler - Cmoan my froiline.He wont go awey.Come with me and eat.Look at you you look like a fether.Come and lets put some meat in this body.

He take her hand and gentli get her on her feat.She didnt stop crayng.Just folowed nightcrawler to the kitchen.

Nightcrawler - Cmoan froiline.Eat.God is watching over him while you are here. He never turn his eyes from his herd.

Amara(sob)-If onli i had your fate Kurt.But he looks so helples,i just never imagined that the boy who beat Jougernout coud be so weak.

Nightcrawler - He is not weak.He is just asleap.You will see he will waike up.You will see.-Slowli he turnd his head so he coudent watch her in the eyes while he sed that.She understod what was hapening so she start crayng agayn.nightcrawler get her in his arms traing to releaf her.

Somewhere else in the mansion Wogan and Jean were walking thru the coridor when a boy pass them he was runing screaming:

David - I am not like you i am not a mutant.

Wogan - Who the hec was that?

Jean - I belive that is the new student his parents were friends of the profesor.He was a mutant hater ,eventuali he beckome that thing he most hate.

Wogan - Tough luck.Do you pick up a trayl of George.I am begining to wory that he will make something stupid.

Somewhere in the Grand Canion.George was searching for the way to the weponX facility.He find it and enter the ubderground level of the base.Some of the defence mechanisms were still worcking but he pass them whithout a swet.

He reached the main computer terminal.Looking at him he start writhing.He was searching for something.Something dangerous he tried from new sentinels to mutant hunters.But none of them were aplayng the one he saw in the parck.Then his atention was reached by a file who was caled future.He opend it from there many inknown data apeard.From the fall of the new sentinewl to the age of the new ones.He saw one coledNimrod:discription sed that after distruction he recombined him self agayn at 100% aperational.But that wasnt tha thing he was looking for.Then a nother date apeard of a suit who coud change the time and making his owner unvewrnable to pfisikal atack.The suit also amplifikied his owner strent and agiliti.The date of making was 2078.It awso was sed that this was an unstable prototipe and that onli one was made.After the discovery of it a mutant rebeliance group destroid the faciliti where they were made.The mutant who was leading him was an old woman caled Amara,one of the once legends x-men.George searched for his and his brothers names but he wish that he didnt find them.He saw his date of ded.2046 octomber.In batle for the Xavier institute who was destroied two days after that.But there was nothing for his brother.He awso saw that after the destruction of the costume facility the rebeliance gained more power and boos his ranks and eventuali become winer in the war for the earth.There was awso sed that the best worior the Human aliance ahd was wearing the siut.And send back in time to confront the x-men and kill Amara.

They belived that this way they will stop the distruction of the faciliti and win the war.

After George saw that he fast copied the info on a disk and get out of the faciliti he destroied what was left of it so no one else koud get to the information.

After he get out he jump on the motorcickle and go with full spead to the mansion.

Днес беше прекрасен ден! Вече се стъмни, но за мен слънцето все още грее, птичките все още цвърчат весело и подскачат от клон на клон!

ЩАСТЛИВ СЪМ ! ! !

Толкова съм щастлив, че не знам къде се намирам. Тялото ми си е вкъщи, но душата ми кой я знае къде витае из облаците. И сърцето ми и то на едно място не го свърта. В такива моменти ми се иска да запея! И тъй като сега не се сещам за подходяща песен, написах нещо. На английски е, тъй като като се развълнувам, мисля на английски - дефект от гимназията :) Надявам се да ви хареса!

A feeling long forgotten,

а feeling i have missed,

а feeling that i crave for -

the feeling to be kissed!

Diving in your eyes,

holding your hands,

touching your lips,

and the world around me bends...

It seems like a dream!

I wish i don't wake up!

But it feels so real!

I hope it won't stop!

It's only me and you

and me is you,

and you are me,

and we are together!

Thank you for this moment,

one that i shall not forget!

I will dream of you forever,

won't stop untill i'm dead!

@Vladimir - Пич, имах огромно желание да прочета творенията ти! Обаче това желание се стопи по-бързо и от кубче лед, хвърлено в разгневен вулкан! Защо си го писал на английски, като очевидно там не ти е силата? Мъка, братле, мъка! Дори и да преглътнем меко казано лошия английски, остава проблема с размера. Не знам как очакваш някой да се заседи и да чете - ще отнеме сигурно няколко часа.

Ще те помоля да направиш нещо по въпроса - постни разказа си като атачнат текстови файл, за да не се затормозява темата, сумати скрол трябва, за да се стигне до долу. Питай някой модератор как се прави.

Съжалявам, може да има хляб в теб, но аз лично нямам волята, а и желанието да се боря да го прочета цялото.

И аз имам една молба-пишете на български.Английският ми не е лош,разбирам повечето неща,но все пак не сме много на ти.Аз не ви пиша на немски,не пишете и вие на чужд език.

Решението ми е тъпо но вече е факт. Няма да мога да отговоря на всичко писано в тоя един ден отсъствие. Трябва да напиша по един отговор по-голям от самите есета ако бъда верен на стила си. Затова няма. Съжалявам и моля авторите да не ми се сърдят. Отговарят на това което е по-ново и вече ме има. Боркоооооооооо....честито батка. Знаеш че много ама много се радвам на любовта. Изобщо. На моята, на чуждата и много на твоята. Разбирам аз. С цялото си същество ликувам(за себе си че цялата седмица мина...нали разбираш) за това че се случи. Аз лично много го исках и сега съм много радостен. Знам какво е и го пожелавам на всеки. Надявам се усещането да не те напуска дълго. Дълго е най-неопределената дума на света. Нека вие сами разберете какво значи. Успех!

Хъх,Боре,пей бе,пей каквото ти дойде,дори да не можеш да пееш.Ще кажа нещо,което не му е тук мястото,но пак ме връхлитат едни мисли и не мога без да ги изкажа.Любовта-красива,прекрасна,нежна,жестока,ужасна.Любовта е всичко,което чувстваш към един човек и той чувства към теб,всичко,което преживявате.Любовта е всичко.Тя не изчезва,тя не се превръща в "омръзване","свикване".Тя е тук или я няма,няма значение,че си с някой от години,че вече познаваш всяко движение,всяка негова мисъл.Когато обичаш,обичаш до край.Останалото е нищо.Боре,дано и при теб е така и остане така,завинаги/като Нова генерация звинаги/

Ей това Боре е Външна Монголия. Казвам го и плача. Прочети Сбогом, Гари Куупър на Ромен Гари. Това братко е Външна Монголия и нищо друго. Няма друго такова.

Казах ви че е от книгата. Лени е американско хлапе на 20год в средата на 60те от така наречените ski-bums. Някой му е казал че някъде съществува държава наречена Външна Монголия и той вярва в това не заради държавата а заради символа. Външна Монголия е истинската и чиста свобода към която се стремим. Външна Монголия е out от всичко. Тя е извън всички глупости и е олицетворение на ...много неща. Ключовата реплика в книгата според мен е(издавам ама какво да ви правя...) когато Джес му казва: Не Лени - ние с теб сме Външна Монголия. Това имах предвид. Но прочетете книгата. Мен лично ме държа около месец.

Малееее...Георги и ти като мене:)Нема ни няколко часа и изтървем нишката:)

Владимирееееееееее!!!!!!После ела при мен да ти обясня как да слагаш тия атачнати файлове,че мамата си трака!!!Модовете ще ти откъснат ушите.:)

Иначе(доколкото разбрах)не е зле.Ама писмения ти англииски по-лош от моя говорим. ;)

И да му се невиди,няма ли вече да ни уважат с форум!!!! :cry

Много ни требе тоя форум. Сега трябваше да има около 10тина теми поне и да се дискутират на нормално. Сега нищо на никого не мога да кажа на нормално щото е затрупано. Кога ще се сети сега някой да иде на първа страница и да ми прочете стихотворението(то и то не е за четене ама...) и да каже две приказки? Пък и аз съм човек и аз отговор искам. Абе тъпо ама...за това казах - да бях малко по-умен да разбирах от PHP и SQL и всичко там да го направя. Пък аз без да разбирам нищо цъкам тук вкъщи и чакам да стане...

Ндааа...Ама трябва да проявим едва ли не ориенталско търпение към админите.Аз едва-едва поназнайвам пхп-то деа...

Обаче....няма да се примиря,докато това не стане форум. :angry:

Archived